how to fix undefined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonerhead

10-25-2012

how would i go about fixing this, as well dont tell me some code or anything, ive tried reinstalling and repairing, no luck

Overstimmed

10-25-2012

Dude, just type thereisnourflevel

You do not need somewhere to type it, just type it and the play button will light up

II DC II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

srsly, there is a code that works... not even joking, just type in "thereisnourflevel" it worked for everyone... dont need to type it anywhere, just type it in when you are on the patcher screen after its finished updating and ****

edit: shen'd =/

Bonerhead

10-25-2012

okay dont tell me any sort of code in my original post, seeing as it does not work, i mean it does work but when i get into the log in screen it just tells me a connection error

StilleMordor

10-25-2012

I have had this same problem off and on today. Earlier, after I updated, I repaired and during my repair the server was up again. Not sure why it is going undefined, but it is doing it again right now. Not only on my LoL, but on my friend's too.

II DC II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

well that worked for 99.99999% of the people here, either you cant spell or you just expect it to automatically work without the code when something is obviously wrong with everyone's client

SoulKuntinq

10-25-2012

Yep, the code "thereisnourflevel" totally just worked for me.
I'm shocked. lol

Conjurer Therion

10-25-2012

The code works for me. Try using spaces?

Like: "there is no urf level"

Bonerhead

10-25-2012

no i had undefined before this patch, used the code, everything worked was fine and dandy, now post patch i use it and it gets me to the log in screen before theres a connection error

Zombie Ryze

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarner Need Hug View Post
srsly, there is a code that works... not even joking, just type in "thereisnourflevel" it worked for everyone... dont need to type it anywhere, just type it in when you are on the patcher screen after its finished updating and ****

edit: shen'd =/
lol I figured this was BS, but I was like... meh no one will know if I got trolled so why not try it...

Thanks, League is working again lol Edit: Somewhat...