Quinn, The Field Medic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tjmaddog2

10-30-2012

Great idea and everyone saying that her buffs are op she cant do any serious damage not counting her ult i think its fair op buffs but only a good team can make her work by keeping the other team away in fights this could be one of the rare champs that just arent good for solo que or randoms but AMAZING if used right in a coordinated team I could be wrong let me know

Gradunk

10-31-2012

yay i got + 5 likes! glad you guys liked it. I made this not to be able to solo, but to be great for the entire team... over time, not just for small bits. However I don't have any cc on this champ. and i'm sick of people being able to exceed in the role they weren't intended.
yes skill is required for him to be good, and he's better for the TEAM then he is for himself.
tj you are correct.
an overview of the abilities would help too if you feel up to it.

Gradunk

11-04-2012

I'm starting to work on quinns lore now.

SD Tropicana

11-04-2012

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Wulffe

11-04-2012

^ Ruuuuuuude.

Gradunk

11-05-2012

edited lore. Now the completion is complete.

Gradunk

11-06-2012

no-one yet has said whether or not each individual ability is decent yet. Should i buff or nerf some things? anyone?

notsonoobsauce

11-07-2012

This champ is so far away from anything we have yet. we have TONS of DPS, but no HPS (healing per second). His medicate grants a new kind of buff with a unique length which might be op, but would be cool to see. If you overdose does is grant the ad/ap bonus AND as/cdr buff?
I can see the body cast as being a sort of griefer. if you digitally apply the cast as to not hinder the allies movement that would be better and fit the supposed advanced technology of Quinn.
The main thing a like about this concept is how LITTLE damage he does. the passive is unique with how it works and the ult i have to say is nifty, but probly not that viable. i'd need to see it in game to know if it's a decent ability.

Lore fits the concept beautifully. good concept, keep it up

Gradunk

11-08-2012

Thanks for replying. and actually saying something about the abilities. I removed the movement hindrance, and clarified Medicate. yes it applies both buffs.

Gradunk

11-09-2012

EDIT: Gave Quinn a seks change