Bring Back The Old Twisted Treeline!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frostbittenflame

10-25-2012

The new Twisted Treeline does not hold the same game play as the old one. The alters add a new element which mixes classic with dominion. We want a classic game type NOT dominion, if we wanted to capture map objectives we would play dominion. There are too many openings in the jungle, making it much harder to avoid being ganked when your team is a little behind and trying to catch up. Nothing wrong with this but the speed boost in the middle only helps junglers gank more efficiently and takes away any chance a losing team has at recovering. Give us back the old tt or change this one drastically.

Winster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

That's exactly what I said, lol. The altars are really annoying, and it seems too much like dominion. I liked the old mode better, there was more fighting and laning and strategy involved.

flossd

10-25-2012

they should just have both instead of a rework. ill play both. Have 2 types of 3v3

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

it would be quite simple to put the new one under the dominion tab labeled shadow isle wouldnt it
but i think that would be too easy for riot to get on the first try, they gotta make things too complicated

Clam NlGGER

10-25-2012

i am seriously considering quitting WTF DID U MORONS DO TO MY 3v3

frostbittenflame

10-26-2012

No need to get so mad. They're not morons, but I am in the same spot as you. I really only liked the 3v3 and now its not as fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clam ****** View Post
i am seriously considering quitting WTF DID U MORONS DO TO MY 3v3