Oh god my sides.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallen Virtue

10-25-2012

Gotta love the Tribunal

And yes that is the entire chat box.

People seem to think I'm implying the Tribunal doesn't work. I just find it funny when stuff like this shows up.

Kyraxis

10-25-2012

Seems legit.

NerdyDan

10-25-2012

seriously? wtf.

thats stupid. he was being an honorable opponent

PrinceVert

10-25-2012

The tribunal works right guise? right?

DrenRawr

10-25-2012

Please..use your brains people.

He was being negative pre/post game chat.

Cuki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I hope this troll was perma-banned.

A Giant Boulder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Yes, because that is kind of why the Tribunal exists. So that we as players filter out cases that may be sent in and pardon them out of the system. If every case that went into the Tribunal deserved to be punished, why would we even need the Tribunal? Not to mention I would be willing to bet Riot has "test cases" in the Tribunal to check on the accuracy of voters and make adjustments.

Pardon and move on, anyone who uses this as a reason to try and berate the Tribunal clearly doesn't understand why it even exists.

edit:

Quote:
The tribunal works right guise? right?
Yes, because until you see that this case was punished, it's just another case being successfully pardoned out of the Tribunal.

edit2: Also, it actually is a distinct possibility that the player trolled in either pre or post game chat, though given the evidence the Tribunal received, it should still be pardoned. That would be something player support would have to look at.

Fallen Virtue

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxZombieBitsxx View Post
Please..use your brains people.

He was being negative pre/post game chat.
There's actually no way to prove that. You're assuming this is the case.

It could have been a number of things that lead to that report, or the reports could have been frivolous.

Either way the way the Tribunal is set up right now there's no way to tell if it's legitimate, and in a court of law you have to look at the evidence provided and convict, not assume.

So it's funny to see someone reported as such and have little to no evidence to back it up.