Stats for normal games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

keath69

10-25-2012

Is there any reason that there arent stats for normal games and only for ranked? Id love to see my stats for normal games considering ive played many more normals. Also id like to see other peoples normal stats. Sorry if this has been brought up before.

jadeking

10-25-2012

Well you can see your normal w/l ratio at the end of games on the top of ur screen. I dont think they want it to be on ur profile cuz normals are supposed to be chill and fun, not ppl raging about a bad w/l ratio or something. also you have elo in normals just hidden.

wefwefwewef

10-25-2012

what would be the point of ranked if there were stats on normals

keath69

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeking View Post
Well you can see your normal w/l ratio at the end of games on the top of ur screen. I dont think they want it to be on ur profile cuz normals are supposed to be chill and fun, not ppl raging about a bad w/l ratio or something. also you have elo in normals just hidden.
uhh but you just said that it shows youre win loss ratio at the end of the game so people could still rage about that. Stats are interesting i dont think to many people would rage over it. i didnt know there was elo in normal though

keath69

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wefwefwewef View Post
what would be the point of ranked if there were stats on normals
Ranked has elo and is more serious. also the champion time selection is much longer, no free champs, and no same champs.

unclefresh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I agree. I would like to be able to see my normal game stats even if they were only viewable for myself. Therefore there would be no arguments. Then again, It would be kind of cool to see other friends stats and see which champs they are best at