Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All in favor yey or ney

yey 3 42.86%
ney 4 57.14%
Voters 7 .

To Riot: Feedback for your new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SiR JohnnyKage

10-25-2012

New Tt Feedback,

My opinion on how you should remake the new ts map to keep it fresh and new withought losing the concept of the original tt map;

keep everythign the way it is except the following:

add wards

remove the mid speed boost and the two capture points from the teams sides of map

and put 1 capture point in the mid of the map, and give it a longer (Locked)=(Locked meaning the time it is kept from being able to capture from either teams,
instead of locking it whne a team captures it) duration time to eleminiate the constant battle mid.

And of course you would have to remove the 2 items that give you vision, cause it would just ruin the point of warding.

SiR JohnnyKage

GekkoST

10-25-2012

love the map, hate the alters

SiR Zalinn

10-25-2012

i think they really need to bring back the old tt map and keep this one as well i really hate that they are completely takeing the old one out