Na -> Eu Server transfers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zednez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I feel like this is something that would not be too hard for Riot to do and yet it's not in there. I've been playing on the Na server fro a while now and I've bought alot of skins and other content for RP which is why I don't want to start over on the Eu server. I'm sure there are more people from Eu here playing on the Na server. Please Riot explain to me why this is not in the game and add it as soon as possible.

ArchVillain

11-13-2012

He is not alone, i think you should add that have friends that think so to!

Proxan

11-13-2012

I do have the same problem as Zednez atm, i have been buying alot of skins and champions for RP and got no time / money to start over but on the otherside my friends have been starting to play on the west server. I do not see the reason why this service is not aviable.

Ryford

11-13-2012

A server transfer from NA-EU and EU-NA respectively as a lot more difficult than moving from NA-Brazil or to another server. Riot would more likely not have this feature into the game because these two types of servers are servers that already house alot of accounts and connections, this is a (kinda) good way to keep the balances between servers since if riot had implemented these types of transfers, people would all shift to one server which would not serve Riots financial interests.

Plus most Riot staff are preoccupied with various activities revolving around the game so if you want it to happen you would have to wait until the start of Season 3, who knows? Maybe they might implement it then?