Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug - Rengar can leap while bound by Morgana's "Q"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ßolt

10-25-2012

The enemy Rengar was in a bush, I used my Q {Dark binding} successfully on him and he could leap from the bush {because of his passive} while trapped by the skill. The animation of Dark binding was still displayed on Rengar during the leap and for a short period after we engaged.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Team A: Select Morgana
2. Team B: Select Rengar
3. Proceed in-game.
4. Send Rengar to a bush.
5. Send Morgana in range for Rengar's Unseen predator/ leap while remaining outside the bush.
6. Use Morgana's Dark binding on Rengar.
7. Use Rengars Unseen predator/ leap while bound by Morgana's Dark binding.

I'm not sure if this is an intended feature or a bug but I've only encountered the issue twice, and both times were today.

I'll try to capture it on video and will update this thread if I do.

Taruboy

10-25-2012

um, didnt they change this along time ago where u cant flash or jump while bound? just saying

ßolt

10-25-2012

I should specify that the Dark binding triggred well before Rengar leapt and not mid jump.

WalktoEarth

11-14-2012

Rengar shouldn´t leapt until he is snared.

ßolt

12-08-2012

This issue has yet to be fixed and still occurs like specified in the steps to reproduce.