@Player Support/Lyte/PB&J Can no longer submit "report a player" request?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RossumEcho

03-18-2013

Hey everyone reading.

This question is directed at Player Support Team/PB&J

Or anyone else that can answer why....

So I was in pre-champ select and was stuck in a atrocious, toxic, troll pre-made team. So I screen shot and copy/paste the chat. As I was clicking support, where you are normally encouraged to send it to. I noticed I can no longer find the category "Report a player".

My question is, why? Is it no longer encouraged to send in screen shots of pre/post chat? Or is it no longer needed? What kind of system will be placed instead? Does this mean team PB&J have successfully found a way to implement Pre/Post chat into the Tribunal?

I attached a screen shot and compiled all the options I was given just to confirm...its not just me, right?

And on another note....what do I do with this toxic screen shot in the mean time.....

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I know you guys were wishing I complained I got banned or something lol

EDIT: Apparently they're not allowed to discuss it with us (at least not yet).

What support team said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
With regards to your last message, as much as we want to but unfortunately we are not able to discuss this to our players.

Getsuei

03-18-2013

Posted something about this a day or two ago, never received a response either.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Odd. As Recently as the 11th I was able to report a player there.

I'd just submit under no category.

Elanorien

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Yeah, I'm hoping to find something out about it. I actually just submitted a report for post game chat, I did it under feedback as we discussed in the other thread. I included a bit about apologizing for categorizing it there and being sad that Report Player was no long an option, I'll see if I can get some kind of response.

Just added this bit to my pending report ticket:

And I'm sorry, but one last note. I know you'll probably reply with the form letter about apologizing for the bad experience and being sure to utilize the in game report function, and that's fine, I understand...but a few us on the Tribunal forum are rather curious as to why the category Report Player was removed and if it's still acceptable to report players in this fashion for infractions that aren't picked up by the in game report function and displayed in Tribunal cases. If this is something you can't discuss or don't know, again, I completely understand and am fine with that, just doing what I can to find out some info and do my best to make your staff aware of toxic players. Thanks again in advance, and have a nice day .

I'll let you guys know if I hear any useful information.

Edit: I find if I politely try to get a response past the form letter, I usually do, lol. I may not always get the answer I want, but I get an answer nonetheless

RossumEcho

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
Edit: I find if I politely try to get a response past the form letter, I usually do, lol. I may not always get the answer I want, but I get an answer nonetheless
Yes I try to be friendly but formal to them, since I'm pretty much bugging them xD

Thanks for the update! Please do keep us posted.

Elanorien

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Def will, hate having to report via tickets as I don't think they love it, lol, but is this not ridiculous? I couldn't just let this go :3.

http://i.imgur.com/2i3utn4.jpg

And the guy hardly said anything in game, but at the very end slipped in a "GG F*GS", so I reported in game for that, but the Tribunal would've missed out on the bulk of the problem, lol.

I have no idea how long it'll take to get a response, but I'll bookmark this thread to update when I do, lol.

RossumEcho

03-19-2013

Update: asked Lyte on twitter. He said he isn't sure since an entirely different team works on that site.

Guess that means no pre/post chat yet.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

just report under feedback. You are giving feedback about a player.

LittleDi

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
just report under feedback. You are giving feedback about a player.
Feedback is more about the game itself than that. I would say general questions as it is mostly a good idea to ask "Since there's no report a player link anymore who do I send this to?"

RossumEcho

03-19-2013

Ahm, So I emailed support. The response was almost immediate...

I basically repeat what I said in this thread...Important note that I did not name names or send attach the toxic screenshot (yet) I simply asked them what happened to the report feature and where to send the screenshot....

then I got this back:

Quote:
Hello Summoner,

I am very sorry you had this experience. This report has been documented. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose any disciplinary actions that may be taken due to privacy reasons.

Even if you were unable to use the report feature, please continue to use our in-game reporting system whenever you can. Reports you make provide us with valuable tracking information and help to escalate cases to the Tribunal for review. Each report made brings violators of the Summoner’s Code one step closer to facing a Tribunal of their peers, and we need your contributions.

Thank you for your patience and for taking time out of your day to send us this report. It is our goal to continue working towards making experiences on the Fields of Justice fair and fun for all Summoners!

Please let me know if you have any additional feedback or concerns.

Warmest Regards,
Sona AcrobeS
?????

I'm kind of at a loss of how to respond....