Champion Spotlight: Elise, the Spider Queen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camarra

10-25-2012

So I was wondering, Elise can be a spider or human with her ult and has it lvl 1. Why do we have to wait to be lvl 6 on nid then? OH WAIT! Nevermind, riots just wants to sell another OP champs to make some money before nerfing him...

ldabien

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxLucarioxXx View Post
WTF riot. why did you make a SPIDER champion?!?!?1 Im an arachnaphobe. IM SURE THERE ARE OTHERS BESIDES ME. Can you PLS rework it into something ELSE? or else me, and every other arachnaphobe will probably retire from league. you made the 3v3 dragon a spider too >
This is unbearable. I quit league
Not to be mean or anything but you honestly expect Riot to cater to a certain group of people because they're afraid of spiders? So if i'm afraid of rats Riot should change Twitch? Lolol be more realistic.

Maxnormal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxLucarioxXx View Post
WTF riot. why did you make a SPIDER champion?!?!?1 Im an arachnaphobe. IM SURE THERE ARE OTHERS BESIDES ME. Can you PLS rework it into something ELSE? or else me, and every other arachnaphobe will probably retire from league. you made the 3v3 dragon a spider too >
This is unbearable. I quit league

Esper DeGrixis

10-25-2012

Alot of people say she's OP, but don't look at her negatives. Anyone who played her in PBE knows her human form is heavy on mana consuption, and can't spam her Q and E as much as people would think. Spider form, we all hate those who have a way of terrain jumping w/ out flash. Ezreal, Kassidin, LeBlanc, ect. Part of the game, deal with it, learn to adapt and counter.

And atply, alot of people don't read up or pick up on RIOT's patterns when it comes to releasing champions. I'm well aware of when I can purchase her.

I'm going to have so much fun killing other Elises, and i'm sure anyone else who learned her on the PBE will too.

Esper DeGrixis

10-25-2012

I have also read post on what role she plays. Top, Jungle, and Mid, come up the most. I prefer jungle, since blue buff relieves me of my mana worries, and a respectible clearing speed. The way I play her anyways.

Top, she'll hold, but I have to rush chalice of harmony or risk being oom in dire times.

Mid, no, bad, AP ratio's are bad, Spider form is usless.

Maxnormal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dementrian View Post
And atply, alot of people don't read up or pick up on RIOT's patterns when it comes to releasing champions. I'm well aware of when I can purchase her.
And when would that be? Because none of the recent champions fit this pattern of release where they're patched into the servers, their champion spotlight comes out and they're not available as Riot attempts to fix various deployment bugs.

Please fill me in.

Chislayer Osiris

10-25-2012

I like her a lot and will probably buy her. My main disappointment though is that she doesn't have black skin and white hair.....
LOLTH is the TRUE Spider Queen. ...Couldn't you make a skin that looks just a little bit like a drow?

GrimHonk

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSc Raze View Post
Iv'e been checking non-stop for her, and my zombie brand skin!
Same here man!

Chaque

10-25-2012

Whoa. I've never watched a champion spotlight twice in a row until now. Can't wait! ♥

SimpleJoke

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Goldblum View Post
I lol'ed.