Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Elise, the Spider Queen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragull2

10-25-2012

Wait... you play her as a jungler?

Séfiro

10-25-2012

Quote:
Happy Decoy:
Wat? My not-so-humble opinion is that the skin is dumb. I like the idea and mechanics of the champ and will probably pick her up, but why not make a wolf spider skin rather than a spider with a floral abdomen?

I think that the color combination of both the Classical and the Death Blossom skin look great, but yes, i don't understand why a floral design to...

Grand Eleven

10-25-2012

That spider repel better have an insanely long cooldown, because that thing screams over the top.

Oh, and I thought smoothly transitioning form one form to another was Jayce's thing? She bounces between forms just as quickly from what I can tell ...

Daleo88

10-25-2012

This champion is going to be the latest permaban in ranked lol. Two gap closers a stun and a nidalee style burst that allows you to build tanky? Not to mention self heals in jungle lol.

xxxpwned

10-25-2012

Quote:
Séfiro:
I think that the color combination of both the Classical and the Death Blossom skin look great, but yes, i don't understand why a floral design to...

I believe its to help accommodate the arachnophobes who still want to play this character , aside from the fact she's a spider.

Just my opinion

Hatter Madagain

10-25-2012

She's going to make jungleing very hard for a while lol.

Happy Decoy

10-25-2012

Quote:
Séfiro:

Okay. Blue color scheme + wolf spider.

Cobalt Tarantula.

Linken

10-25-2012

As I can see Elise is Overpowered if you can handdle it like Jayce...
Human E > Q > W > R (Spider) > E (SHUNPO) > Q > W > Ignite GG

Remixyz

10-25-2012

Is it me or Is Rappel getting nerfed after release after Roit sees it used so epicly ;3

H2ojames

10-25-2012

Just release her