Champion Spotlight: Elise, the Spider Queen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BringThaRain

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillLaneForGold View Post
I'm a bit worried she is going to be way to op... Her spells seem really cool, but having both dmg based on current health and dmg based on health missing?
thats what stuck out to me the most, i need to know counters to elise so i know what to insta lock for blind pick

WarlockAndLoaded

10-25-2012

OMG! SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS COMIC IM THINKING OF!!!! WOULD BE AMAZING! Pantheon Ult Right into Elise. Pan has arachnophobia. Screams. Drops. lol

ylpremier99

Recruiter

10-25-2012

When wil she be released? I want to buy her NOW!

Indespectus

10-25-2012

Thanks for making the champion spotlight. Phreak sounded kinda bored tbh.

Zacoly

10-25-2012

The Sight, movement, range, and untargetabliity AT WILL all wrapped up in rappel is INSAINE!
Not to mention, didn't Phreak rappel from the gank bush at top ACROSS THE WHOLE LANE, to the top bush?
I saw spell particles that may have been a flash, but where possibly Vlad's ghost.

Having AP nukes designed to punish high HP AND low HP is NUTS.

She can summon up to FIVE pets at a time, landing your single target skill shots on Malz can be hard enough with just one pet constantly standing near him. Not to mention no one else except Yorick can use expendable pets to heal themselves.

To top it off she has a ranged stun, not saying this stun alone is too much,

but along with everything else I expect this champ will be permabanned till the day I die.

Varindran

10-25-2012

i think she will be fine because both of her Es dont do any damage at all from what iv seen.

Machias

10-25-2012

Elise is coming tonight maybe. Look at your champions in the game, she there!
Didnt notice that she was already in the patch

GingerGiant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I have never wanted a champion so bad. ELISE I LOVE YOU! LET'S MAKE LOVE THEN YOU CAN EAT ME!

Lexie

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacoly View Post
The Sight, movement, range, and untargetabliity AT WILL all wrapped up in rappel is INSAINE!

Having AP nukes designed to punish high HP AND low HP is NUTS.

To top it off she has a ranged stun, not saying this stun alone is too much,
but along with everything else I expect this champ will be permabanned till the day I die.
Her Rappel is on a hugely long cooldown. It's not something she can spam all day. It's not a free flash, either. If she Rappels up, she either drops back down in the same spot or drops onto an enemy.
The nukes don't do as much damage as you think, trust me, I've played many games with and against her on PBE.
The stun is a very slow-moving projectile (think Anivia stun) which is quite hard to hit and deals NO damage whatsoever, nor does the length of the stun scale with level.

She is not overpowered. Definitely not. She's a relatively high-risk but high-reward champ.

chowbowwow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I think the range on Elise's rappel is a little too big. If it were to be shortened a bit I would be totally fine with her.