Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Bug - Invisible champions/no gold at map start, Twisted Treeline Beta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Body of Ticket

Played the new TT earlier. However, as I was loading into the map my client crashed, as did a friend's. No big deal, restarted the client.
On spawning in, however, all champions were invisible including my own. I was able to click to move and my champion (Cho'gath) responded vocally but I have no idea if I was moving or anything. I then noticed that the gold counter at the bottom of the screen was blank - no numbers, not even a 0. Opening the shop interface, my gold counter read 0.

I restarted the client again, and everything was fine. Note that I did not do several of the tests I'd like to have done - asked friends if my champion moved on command, tested spells to see if particles appeared etc. because the game was starting soon and I didn't want to let my team down.

Not a serious bug since it was fixed by a client restart, but figured you should know anyway.

Steps to Reproduce:

Unknown. I have not tried to replicate this bug since I have no idea what causes it; have played one game on TT since and had no problems.

Please find attached Dxdiag.txt.