Buy Riot point by Paypal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

11-20-2009

i have buy some riot point by paypal, get an error and no point.
I check paypal and i pay so what i must do for get my riot point now?

GoD FoRSaKeN

11-20-2009

same for me, I already had the 35.00$ removed from my checking too.. now im upset.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

11-20-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Please send your paypal transaction ID, and the amount that you tried to purchase to support@riotgames.com and we'll look into it as soon as possible.

Dakkonfire

11-20-2009

Same here... I paid, the screen said there was a connection error, and no points were added. I checked my Paypal account, and sure enough, the money was removed. I really hope this is fixed very soon, as this will have a big effect on whether I buy Riot Points again in the future...

patriot247

11-20-2009

Same exact issue. Email sent to support. No response so far.

Dakkonfire

11-20-2009

Yes, I'm also a massive fan of paying for something, and watching this **** system not give me what I've paid for...

patriot247

11-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Please send your paypal transaction ID, and the amount that you tried to purchase to support@riotgames.com and we'll look into it as soon as possible.
Ok, been there, done that.. it's been 12 hours with no response. Now what?

Panzzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

11-21-2009

mail send and no answer atm ><

Dakkonfire

11-21-2009

12 hours for me as well...

Honestly, all I want is to play specific heroes. I bought these points to buy the bug bundle. I'm waiting on that, so I can't really play the game how I'd like until this gets resolved...

patriot247

11-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
So apparently by "as soon as possible", soon wasn't possible. It's not rocket science. You guys received a receipt. You have my money. There is evidence. Credit my account. DONE! For the love of God, if you can't figure that out, it's little wonder why you can't figure out how to code a proper interface.