FPS drop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warm One

10-25-2012

My fps is horrible enough to look like lag, but new TT was completely unplayable. And I mean unplayable. Not lagging hard. Just unplayable. 2 fps. wtf

Attachment 547593

Oznap

10-25-2012

Here mine. My fps drops to 8 and less in team fights and runs around 10-15. Anychance at a lower quality Tt in the near future. Also need wards on the map if they intend to keep alters up.

Insidious

10-25-2012

Really interested in the new map, but fps dropping from ~40 to ~10 during riven leaps, kennen effects etc is making things tough. Setttings lowest / no shadow. Hope this helps!

Fenix Darkblaze

10-25-2012

I run at medium-low settings with shadows off, and I get around 15 FPS normally. However, I've noticed that I get severe drops in framerate whenever my camera is hovering over the bottom lane, and only the bottom lane. I go from 15 FPS to 5 or 6.

MagicBloodLine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Must have to say that I was playing normally 3v3 games, but then... in the last game I had... my fps went down in a game where I had a vayne as opponent, when we did a teamfight in the speed altar, my fps were ridicully low and I could see **** (3-8 fps? WTF?!). I noticed that part of the fps downs are with me when the enemy vayne uses ult and we are fighting at top. 8 fps... even running was almost imposible.

Rivals in that game: Vayne, Blitztrank & Annie
My teammates: Katarina & Caithlyn.
Playing with: Kha Zix.

In other game, a friend of me had fps lag and was clearly useless in early game because of "lag" (probably fps drops). He had to close almost any aplication to have no problems in the game.

His pick: Ashe
His team picks: Malzahar (me) & Caithlyn (the same one of the other report)
Rivals: Malphite, Teemo & Trundle

I have no idea if he had really fps drops or lags, but it's showing that the map 3v3 makes troubles to most people. Well... it's just a Beta, it's completely playable, but still some fps drops (mostly in speed altar and top as I noticed) makes of the map a total painful experience if there are some negative mix of details or single details in a momment.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-25-2012
5 of 13 Riot Posts

Just to update you guys. We're looking into some issues affecting performance unrelated to the new map. We don't know why certain particles are hitting performance so much at this point.

Snippa

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Just to update you guys. We're looking into some issues affecting performance unrelated to the new map. We don't know why yet.
One of my brothers did state that he was also having issues on Dominion - when he hadn't had issues before.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-25-2012
6 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snippa View Post
One of my brothers did state that he was also having issues on Dominion - when he hadn't had issues before.
Yup, they are not map specific issues, that was one of the first things I checked.

Snippa

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Yup, they are not map specific issues, that was one of the first things I checked.
Thank you for looking into this matter by the way, hopefully this issue can be determined quickly and fixed quickly.

Flayne

10-25-2012

Happens to me aswell on TT, Hecarim's and Yorick's ult caused a massive drop on my fps, most probably Morde's as well.
(Team consisted of Eve, Singed, Hecarim vs Yorick, Morde and Nocturne)

They all used their ulties i guess in a few fights, including myself.

Here's a dxdiag: