FPS drop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I'm having the same issue with my FPS capping at 30 when it used to be a steady 60 FPS every game. :/ I'm going from as low as 8 FPS to 30 FPS. This is just awful. In teamfights with flying skills and ults ablaze, my FPS drops so low that I can't even see what's going on.

Brodhi

10-29-2012

I do know before the hotfix they put in the other day, pretty much any time a teamfight erupted here a champion that used many particles (Malzahar was a good example) would completely **** me over. It wasn't lag, it was straight game freezing for milliseconds at a time while the spells finished their animations.

Since then, I have not had any such problems. Good job, Riot! To anyone else still having problems, check to make sure you are on the correct update, your patch may have been corrupted or may have only gone through partly. Also check your video settings just to see if things got reset/changed due to a patch or update!

muddbIood

10-29-2012

So if it was the hotfix not going through correctly how do you get it to fully take affect. I have reinstalled the game many times ran the repairs. i was already playing on the lowest settings perfectly, no problem, and then the patch screwed everything up, and the hotfix didn't change anything. Even when i reinstalled the game 5 times.

3t3rnal fir3

10-29-2012

I noticed while playing on TT that my fps on my comp was terrible and lagging to where i couldnt play the game properly i also noticed my setting s were on very low for everything and i got like 23 fps normally i get 30 to 33 on previous TT.

Please fix the settings.

muddbIood

10-29-2012

OMG!!! So previously stated above i said i re-installed the game many times and repaired it. Well, what i didn't do was repair the installation of the program it self. So this is what i did I erased my riot games folder completely then i ran the set up and ran the program repair. This cause it to re-install (not re download) and had the patches redo. I then played and yes i still get lag on TT over the speed boost ,but its beta no one could expect it to be perfect. And so i played a normal 5v5 i was constantly at 30- 40 fps. Yes i did have little Fps drops but it was too bad. Also my settings are all low except i set the cap to 60. It helped, the problem isn't gone completely, but i can play like this till the next patch. Hope this helps others, and sorry for the essay xD

Trawckoss

10-29-2012

im having the same FPS DROP problem, it affects others programs aswell, like team speak, it only happens when im playing LoL, i have no problem at all with other games, i have an i5 2.7 gh, a 5670 hd card, 4 gb ram.

i ussually play at 60 fps, with standard video settings, and drops to 1 fps, makin game unplayable, hope you fix this soon. thx k bye

Steven Deschain

10-29-2012

I think the FPS drop is most noticable when a Karthus uses his ultimate.

My home computer is very powerful, so it runs without a hitch even in those circumstances but I was playing league inbetween classes in school today and the computers lagged horrendously while karthus was ulting. The frame rate issues stopped immediately when it was completed.

Kcub07

10-29-2012

The hot fix doesn't seem to have accomplished it's task... could we maybe take a step in that direction riot?

Siehera

10-29-2012

So im still having fps problems wtf is this riot talk...

Iliketurtle

10-29-2012

Huge drop for sure The base is a lil to big but overall a FIERCE map