Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riots really really slow on remakes.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Swole

10-25-2012

Lets put this into perspective.

Heimerdinger has needed a rework for over 1 and a half seasons. That's a year and a half-ish.

That's ridiculous. You can make half an ENTIRE game in the time heimer has needed his rework. And I dont mean a game like angry birds, I mean an entire Final Fantasy, or about 3 CoDs, and maybe a tenth of a duke nukem.

Now I dont know what's happening behind the scenes but that's inexcusable. Riots released like 50 champions during the time heimer has needed a rework.

Karma too. Kayles needed a rework for over a year (current incarnation is ADC top kayle, when older players knew she was a hybrid angel sloot queen of the lategame).

Now I don't know about what's happening in your secret HQ but i suggest you guys allocate more resources to the remake team. Just saying.

IronAegis

10-26-2012

Poor heimer. I miss him.

Doctor Swole

10-26-2012

Quote:
IronAegis:
Poor heimer. I miss him.

i used to play when heimer was popular and phreak was 16-0 with heimer

Zoram

10-26-2012

Quote:
doctor swole:
lets put this into perspective.

Heimerdinger has needed a rework for over 1 and a half seasons. That's a little over two years

fix'd