Bring back old TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCrowing1432

10-25-2012

The entire purpose of them remaking Twisted Treeline was to eliminate the turtling strategy.

SilverElixer

10-25-2012

if you play league of legends just to play TT your gonna have a bad time.

Trinity R

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjaw View Post
I hate domination, dislike 5v5 and loved TT till today, this has in my opinion completely ruined everything I loved about it. I like the fact that if you did not get in early as a team and push then the other team over time could defend, beef up and win or vise versa. That is completely gone, why not keep the old one. It seems really unfair that it simply be taken away..

Quit having a nerd rage, Because it was taken out by being Unfair in the first place, Do you think its fair that, if you and your team have creamed them all game long, they just turtle at base, abuse pool lazer then after they been fed from infinite creep ways, get one Ace on you then kill you and win the game, Plus the stupid Tyrn, Flash over nexus wall, Undying rage dive nexus tower, then twirl back over wall and rinse repeat for the nexus its self was gay!!

You need to understand Now they have made it More fair, alot of champs that would NEVER be picked for 3v3 because of the Meta, can now be used because the map is alot more viable, Games will be shorter and can not go on forever.

Its more fun, better items, and Cooler upbeat newer play style, Also your forgetting they need to compete with the other 3 games out there that are exactly Like LoL, LoL is the most successful at the moment and with awesome stuff like this, They continue to hold that success.

Sorry for wall of text, Just people dont stop and think, out side of their own selfish needs,

Trin OUT

Calys Teneb

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjaw View Post
To a degree perhaps, but the whole game style I had adapted to play the old one is completely irrelevant now...
I loved that the old one was almost like a game of chess at times, predicting where the other players would go, etc.

That is gone. I'm really quite upset about this.
Adapt again.

Seriously, there was no reason for a game of threes to go on for an hour or more, then either lose anyway because one person stepped out too far, or win on the off chance that someone on their team finally made a mistake that you had to wait for an hour for them to do.

De Vandal

10-25-2012

It was rediculously unbalanced, they wanted to fix those issues. I don't personally see how people hate it so much, almost everything they changed was something that was a problem to people who wanted to play it more seriously

I actually despised the old map and never played I because of all the problems it had. Now it actually looks like a fun map for a different number of players rather than a map that seems very uncomplete

Noobtactical

10-25-2012

I think the new map is fine, it doesn't feel that far off from the old map and offers a wider selection of viable champs. I think the people freaking out are the ones who just like have the same exploitable bruiser champs to chose from and don't want to change.

BioGyver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobtactical View Post
I think the new map is fine, it doesn't feel that far off from the old map and offers a wider selection of viable champs. I think the people freaking out are the ones who just like have the same exploitable bruiser champs to chose from and don't want to change.
agreed

Xcr

10-25-2012

i love the new TT pretty fun/new

Bakraah

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulous Gem Man View Post
First of all... Dota's not imbalanced.
Actually...yeah, it is.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakraah View Post
Actually...yeah, it is.
No, it's not. It's meta game and balancing are just different than what you are used to as a LoL player.