Champion Interactions on new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSOreli

10-25-2012

Pantheon: Circle doesnt show if he skyfalls Altars, this is probably caused by LOS issues but you should know hes coming.

Teemo: Still the definition of anti-fun. with so many objectives and so much map movement his coverage is easily maintained and placed. Add the the new torch and his shrooms regularly half your hp. I wouldnt call him overpowered, but playing against him is always annoying, especially confined like this.

Anything else you guys have noticed?

LSOreli

10-25-2012

bump

Cheeto101

10-25-2012

Im 5-0 with teemo thus far. Choke points and jungle lanes are so small that its easy to set up systems of doom shrooms that give your team ungodly jungle control. Feels broken to me, but prob too early to actually tell

LSOreli

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto101 View Post
Im 5-0 with teemo thus far. Choke points and jungle lanes are so small that its easy to set up systems of doom shrooms that give your team ungodly jungle control. Feels broken to me, but prob too early to actually tell
\

I feel that way too, and without wards on the map teemo brings the best vision control bar none.

ZapatillaLoca

10-25-2012

first thing i thought of when i saw the map...Teemo is going to dominate the new map. Totally broken IMO.

LSOreli

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapatillaLoca View Post
first thing i thought of when i saw the map...Teemo is going to dominate the new map. Totally broken IMO.
def gonna ban him when I do ranked S3

Straigo

10-25-2012

I was playing as Diana against a Teemo for my first game. I rushed the AP item that gives the stealth detecting mist. Although I did get hit by a shroom or two, I did remember to use the item and delightfully found and killed many mushrooms. Since the CDR on the item is one minute, and since Teemo's shrooms average 1 every 30 seconds (rough estimate), it seems to be okay. If two people buy an item like this, then the mushroom problem should be handled quite nicely. Doom plots will be destroyed easily.

If there's a Teemo, and he's level 6, just be wary of the bushes and pathways. His ults do act like wards, but they can be dealt with.

Lagbane

10-25-2012

I'm probably going to kick myself later, but the best counter to Teemo shrooms is Mercury Treads. It reduces the debuff duration by 35%, which includes the damage AND slowing components. The MR is just gravy.

LSOreli

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strago0415 View Post
I was playing as Diana against a Teemo for my first game. I rushed the AP item that gives the stealth detecting mist. Although I did get hit by a shroom or two, I did remember to use the item and delightfully found and killed many mushrooms. Since the CDR on the item is one minute, and since Teemo's shrooms average 1 every 30 seconds (rough estimate), it seems to be okay. If two people buy an item like this, then the mushroom problem should be handled quite nicely. Doom plots will be destroyed easily.

If there's a Teemo, and he's level 6, just be wary of the bushes and pathways. His ults do act like wards, but they can be dealt with.
Dont you think thats a rather large effort/countermeasure not for 1 person, but just for one persons ult?