[Petition] Petition to bring back the old TT!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turtledom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Yessss, i like old one much better, either change back or put both of them for playing

GoldenPwner

10-26-2012

Agreed and Signed

Svaethor

10-26-2012

Old tt way better

Criztalmeth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Remember, sign the online petition <3

BestPlayerBrazil

10-26-2012

Agreed as i feel they made the new TT awfully, the map looks great but the gameplay sucks.

Haeval

Judas Priest

10-26-2012

Both alternatives are bad. Old TT was broken and had too many problems too, most important were turtling and baiting. This new one has some serious issues too, like those stupid altars.

VroomVrooms

10-26-2012

At least have it to where we can use Classic TT when we go to que up for a game.

PATRICK LE GRAND

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phant0m View Post
What about those altars are replaced by Xel'Naga's-like towers? (Obviously name,graphic changed). Where the only way to have it fonction is to stand by it?

EDIT: for those who may have not played SC2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8KUybCJ9kg <--- shows how they work.
I like it, I can see this alteration behind much better then what it is now. However, there are still some flaws. I kinda liked old TT better for having more jungle/paths/better juking potential but the base design was so horrid with the turtling. The maps are sooooooo different from each other and share's none of it's best qualities or worse's ones.

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

it would be better to sign in a petition with over 2000 already. No point in starting from scratch when you can add to the super god that could at least probably save Real Twisted Treeline. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690