Fair enough that Darius ult is true damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Not quiiiiiiite. If you're good at timing, you can give up the kill to an ally and still get the refresh, but the timing is super tight.
Please provide a replay. So we could see the ult actually did damage rather than someone else getting the kill during your animation, so your ult never went on cooldown to begin with.

Yoonabomber

10-29-2012

stop crying

BartSasori

10-30-2012

Dont feed darius, ok

Redeemed In Fire

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Please provide a replay. So we could see the ult actually did damage rather than someone else getting the kill during your animation, so your ult never went on cooldown to begin with.
Ill dig through my replays, hang on. I might not have any saved though, since I clear them out periodically.

Edit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvwy0s4poi...ter%20Dunk.lrf at 9:30-9:35. I ult someone, they're dropped to almost no health, THEN i kill them and get a refresh. It's not someone else killing the target, but it could be done.

DiscworldDeath

11-01-2012

When is the game from? I'll watch it when I get home.

When the replay is from actually matters quite a bit. Because originally he did have the refresh, unmistakenly.

I hope it's a spectator mode replay, but we'll see

Redeemed In Fire

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
When is the game from? I'll watch it when I get home.

When the replay is from actually matters quite a bit. Because originally he did have the refresh, unmistakenly.

I hope it's a spectator mode replay, but we'll see
Within the last month or so. Long after release, if that's what you're concerned about.

It's spectator.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Yeah, I've even done it once or twice, especially the last time I played Darius (which was about a week ago).

His ult doesn't necessarily need the kill, rather there's an (extremely small) window of time where you can ult, kill em with a hemo tick or someone on your team kills him, and it refreshes.

DiscworldDeath

11-01-2012

Hm, you're right, he got left with 38 hp after your ult, then died the split second after. Hmmm. Definitely no more 0.5 sec grace period though. Wonder if it's a bug or not.

Recycled EU

11-01-2012

Just FYI Disc, you do still get a small grace period, happens rather regularly, for example I had it occur in an ARAM this morning, with my true damage hitting, yet someone else acquiring the kill. Reduced grace period, not non existent

DiscworldDeath

11-01-2012

According to the patch it should've been removed completely.

Your post added no new content, BTW. We've already had it covered.