New portraits for Caitlyn and Taric

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirButtplug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

They are extremely ugly and outdated, esp. their faces.

xephh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

but caitlyn is beautiful

ko KR

10-25-2012

We have beautiful Vlad, now we just need beautiful Taric.

http://leaguepedia.com/images/0/0e/C...c_Splash_0.jpg

RiotMindbullets

Associate Development Manager

10-25-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

This is a great question!

These are definitely on our list of splash art to update in our game. Unfortunately I cannot give you a time as to when they will be updated but they WILL be updated eventually.

CupcakeTrap

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMindbullets View Post
This is a great question!

These are definitely on our list of splash art to update in our game. Unfortunately I cannot give you a time as to when they will be updated but they WILL be updated eventually.
Just please do not switch to Chinese Caitlyn. Her ^.^ expression is all wrong for the character.

Poetical

10-25-2012

Honestly I think all of Caitlyn's splashes aside from Arctic Warfare and Safari could use an update. Really not a fan of the new Resistance and Sheriff, in particular.

TheEnygma

10-25-2012

I must be the odd man out but I really like Caitlyn's chinese art instead of the man face in the NA one

Splinterheart

10-25-2012

Whilst I do like Caitlyn's chinese artwork, a vast portion of the community would be unhappy if it was used - Even temporarily. Most people complain about the art lacking her 'tough sheriff' personality, so this is an obvious theme needed in whatever new artwork she gets.

Drozzi

10-25-2012

Wat? Taric's splash art is awesome, it makes up for his terrible pyramid foot model.

Bloodseek

10-25-2012

i actually don't like taric's chinese splash... it doesn't look like him very much. However, if they were to change the model to match that a bit better >_>