Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Error Selecting champ..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Used to be you just got this annoying 1 message saying the champ has already been chosen....

NOW you just get spammed with the same message bar.. and it doens't go away.. I couldn't clikc anywhere but on this stupid repeating Error Selecting Champ: OK button

GJ riot team.. thnx.. Couldnt' choose my mastery or rune page. Way to go.. you fixed the problem by making a bigger one.

EDIT: OH top it off after the game I got a fixed version of the message: Error Selecting Champ: Active game was not found

clicked on OK a couple hundred times...... then that spammed me... until i Closed my Client... Again thnx Riot team..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your raging which isnt helping anything. I think the people who you want to fix this issue deserve a little courtesy. Things dont always go right. That being said. I am having a similar issue. Every time i select a champ i get the same error message even though im the only one to pick said champion. But then i hit okay and it goes away. Not a big issue (in my case) just a lil annoying. Much appreciated.