LoL's APRIL FOOL 2013 LEAKED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koronis

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I assume that means you get banned a lot?

Yuneia

10-25-2012

I think this new patch is 2013's April Fool's early.

spciytaco69r

10-25-2012

I don't care at all about your mother and her problems, God punishes everyone for their sins. I also don't care if you look like Ronnie Coleman in person, I would never bend a knee to someone with a ego as big as yours. I would say that and more to your face and I would then have a blast watching you at court being put away in jail for years. I like how you call me a E-Thug when you're even more a E-thug than me and probably some no name low life scum thug in real life. Good luck in your life bro, you probably need all you can get cause God obviously didn't bless with anything.

Sullane

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytaco69r View Post
I don't care at all about your mother and her problems, God punishes everyone for their sins. I also don't care if you look like Ronnie Coleman in person, I would never bend a knee to someone with a ego as big as yours. I would say that and more to your face and I would then have a blast watching you at court being put away in jail for years. I like how you call me a E-Thug when you're even more a E-thug than me and probably some no name low life scum thug in real life. Good luck in your life bro, you probably need all you can get cause God obviously didn't bless with anything.
That made me lol.

Koronis

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytaco69r View Post
Calm down big guy I think I might report you with those scary words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullane View Post
That made me lol.
had to be a troll with that user name -- thinking about reporting it so he can enjoy a 2 weeks paid vacation at the tribunal's expense

Narusada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

wut

Calys Teneb

10-25-2012

Quote:
I didn't know about this. Sweet! Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'm going to Tribunal a lot more now. I didn't do it before, but this seems interesting.

ronbarry9

10-25-2012

check out this post for a good idea for the profile page:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2700594

Koronis

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
I didn't know about this. Sweet! Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'm going to Tribunal a lot more now. I didn't do it before, but this seems interesting.
At your service sir.

Make sure to report this post and hit punish pls