Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


LoL's APRIL FOOL 2013 LEAKED

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koronis

Senior Member

10-25-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=29184148#29184148


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulfestopheles

Senior Member

10-25-2012

I assume that means you get banned a lot?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuneia

Senior Member

10-25-2012

I think this new patch is 2013's April Fool's early.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spciytaco69r

Member

10-25-2012

I don't care at all about your mother and her problems, God punishes everyone for their sins. I also don't care if you look like Ronnie Coleman in person, I would never bend a knee to someone with a ego as big as yours. I would say that and more to your face and I would then have a blast watching you at court being put away in jail for years. I like how you call me a E-Thug when you're even more a E-thug than me and probably some no name low life scum thug in real life. Good luck in your life bro, you probably need all you can get cause God obviously didn't bless with anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sullane

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
spicytaco69r:
I don't care at all about your mother and her problems, God punishes everyone for their sins. I also don't care if you look like Ronnie Coleman in person, I would never bend a knee to someone with a ego as big as yours. I would say that and more to your face and I would then have a blast watching you at court being put away in jail for years. I like how you call me a E-Thug when you're even more a E-thug than me and probably some no name low life scum thug in real life. Good luck in your life bro, you probably need all you can get cause God obviously didn't bless with anything.

That made me lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koronis

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
spicytaco69r:
I don't care at all about your mother and her problems, God punishes everyone for their sins. I also don't care if you look like Ronnie Coleman in person, I would never bend a knee to someone with a ego as big as yours. I would say that and more to your face and I would then have a blast watching you at court being put away in jail for years. I like how you call me a E-Thug when you're even more a E-thug than me and probably some no name low life scum thug in real life. Good luck in your life bro, you probably need all you can get cause God obviously didn't bless with anything.


Calm down big guy I think I might report you with those scary words

Quote:
Sullane:
That made me lol.


had to be a troll with that user name -- thinking about reporting it so he can enjoy a 2 weeks paid vacation at the tribunal's expense


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narusada

Member

10-25-2012

wut


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
Koronis:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=29184148#29184148


I didn't know about this. Sweet! Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'm going to Tribunal a lot more now. I didn't do it before, but this seems interesting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ronbarry9

Senior Member

10-25-2012

check out this post for a good idea for the profile page:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2700594


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koronis

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
Calys Teneb:
I didn't know about this. Sweet! Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'm going to Tribunal a lot more now. I didn't do it before, but this seems interesting.

At your service sir.

Make sure to report this post and hit punish pls


12