Take a STAND!! BE HEARD BY RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDancingDuck

10-25-2012

I'm going to get down voted for this, but I cannot BELIEVE that people are signing a petition for that. The old TT was unbalanced, and almost broken. Tanky champions reigned supreme, and even thinking of going with a 2 carry comp would flat out lose you the game. The bases allowed an unfair amount of turtleing, allowing players to drag super minions into the fountain to prolong games. The top jungle was hilariously misplaced and gave a jungler no ganking opportunities if he wanted to, and the dragon felt hard to get to and useless, forcing you to walk around in weird ways. People have been asking for a long time to have these problems addressed, wanting a better designed map and to have more variety in teamcomps. Then they do it, in stride, addressing ALL the major complaints. Fixing everything they could. Adding new dynamics and making the map more interesting.

And you *****. You all *****. They've probably been working this whole time to please you and you still whine, and *****, and moan, and whine. Grow up.

asamu

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkozak View Post
If people actually gave it a chance without automaticaly thinking that it sucks, they could see that it's actually a lot of fun. Honestly the jungle being top made no sense. Altars add a new depth to your strategy. Did they take the capturing altar thing from DOM? Maybe, but it's still fun having all the team fights. Old TT was fun (my most played game mode). But this is still a really good map. I'll bet the people raging about the update are the same ones QQ'ing about the TT getting no recognition before. There, I've said my piece, downvote away!
It does suck.

(posting this next part from something I posted in another thread.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brixby View Post
It's fun and refreshing to see new viable faces on 3v3.
You don't. It is even more imbalanced than before, not less, and the characters that were the best before are still the best. The game focuses on running powerhouse champs like Jax that can win fights easily, and benefit significantly more from the bonus gold. Also, because wards are disabled, there is no map vision, which is very bad for this game, as the altars are so outrageously important. Also, snowballing is a lot stronger. It is nearly impossible to come back from an early loss... Again, partly because wards are disabled. This isn't dominion where you can see half of the map anyway; wards are necessary.
They should have left the old TT and just added this as a new map. It would have been a better idea anyway, as people want a new map, not a replacement for an old one that was already good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bifudesu View Post
I want them so badly to just delete this new **** and revert to the original. This isnt Twisted Treeline, its a team deathmatch. If RIOT wanted to make something along those lines. Just make an Arena based game, with no turrets and minions. Just players versus players with a kill cap. I dont know if everyone else has gone up against it but...in the new TT, the worst kind of group to go up against is a roaming group. One that doesnt try and push turrets, just go after players. And this should be easy enough to go up against, but its not. The opposite team cant build due to the frequent deaths. Also the roamers get a build going rather well. By then its COMPLETELY one sided and loses all fun. There is not such thing as laning phase on this map. There are a LOT of issues that need addressing. Until they do the needed fixes, they should allow surrender at 15minutes, Im just tired of WAITED 5-8 minutes to play another game, because the enemy team is in DEATHMATCH mode. If it was a deathmatch mode...why even bother with minions and turrets...or a nexus for that matter.
Sincerely,
Concerned Summoner.
Agreed. They should have just made a 3v3 arena map with a kill cap instead, where there is no bonus gold or XP, but it is naturally generated very quickly, and speed shrines/traps/bushes that can be used; possibly the altar mechanic as well.

Budmeizter

10-25-2012

Signed

IPorkedYourMom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Singed all the ****ING way!

Noobtactical

10-25-2012

I think the new map is fine, it doesn't feel that far off from the old map and offers a wider selection of viable champs. I think the people freaking out are the ones who just like have the same exploitable bruiser champs to chose from and don't want to change.

KaoticAsylim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I'm sure all 20 of you will be greatly missed.

Bobbyjoe2

10-25-2012

signed

Bobbyjoe2

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobtactical View Post
I think the new map is fine, it doesn't feel that far off from the old map and offers a wider selection of viable champs. I think the people freaking out are the ones who just like have the same exploitable bruiser champs to chose from and don't want to change.

There was such a wide range of viable champs on old TT. I could play any champ on the map and do well

Russianelit3z

10-25-2012

Signed

Lengone

10-25-2012

Gl and HF

I will be playing the new TT a lot may even buy a new skin to help Riot out with your RP strike or what have you