Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Take a STAND!! BE HEARD BY RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

All riot will do is wait for us to calm down and then bury the old TT, I hate to admit it, cause now LOL is no longer a game I will play... but it's the truth. TT is more than likely dead and replace with this Twisteddominionline thing...

DarkkSaint

10-25-2012

Signed
Get rid of this trash.

lZerkl

10-25-2012

all i see is a bunch of people who are stuck in the past its gone and for the better alters are a very important buff that drives attention towards the middle of the map. the jungle is very nice and quick 2 clear to allow time for the jungler or laners to leave their jungle or said lane and roam around the map for objectives. the matches are shorter, as they should be, then the old twisted tree line and summoners rift. adapt and move on

Drakon7

10-25-2012

I would sign, but I actually like the new map.

Don't get me wrong, I totally want our old treeline back... But i like this one too. Its fast and fun.

Hordemaster90

10-25-2012

Get those Altars the **** out of my TT. Otherwise, it looks cool.
But really Riot? Im here for 3v3, not GOD FCKING DOMINION

Dezinator

10-25-2012

my wife wont play any more because its too different/hard and she would only play TT before,now im going to be forced to watch romantic comedies all the time instead of owning noobs

Texas Turbanator

10-25-2012

Signed

Mortag

10-25-2012

Signed.

Wolfentine

10-25-2012

Signed!

HamburgerIsNice

10-25-2012

Signed. I love the new map, but I love the old one too. It makes no sense why they would delete the old map. Why not just have another game mode? They probably spent a lot of time making the old 3s map, why just delete it?

At the LEAST, keep the 3s map for custom games.