Take a STAND!! BE HEARD BY RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doonhijoe V

10-25-2012

Signed

Jakjak141

10-25-2012

signed Let's go LoL community!!!!

Aikari Tsero

10-25-2012

Signed, why can't we have both?

Moonlitknight 47

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkozak View Post
If people actually gave it a chance without automaticaly thinking that it sucks, they could see that it's actually a lot of fun. Honestly the jungle being top made no sense. Altars add a new depth to your strategy. Did they take the capturing altar thing from DOM? Maybe, but it's still fun having all the team fights. Old TT was fun (my most played game mode). But this is still a really good map. I'll bet the people raging about the update are the same ones QQ'ing about the TT getting no recognition before. There, I've said my piece, downvote away!
Ill admit its not bad but what they could is make it a separate game mode like dominion. i played the new map and i honestly hate the set up its just so very bad to me but if it was its own separate game mode it would actually be a decent area to try.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Hess View Post
either haven't played lfew games of this new TT or didnt played enough games of the old TT what you are saying is wrong, do not worry i'll tell why ...
we ppl who are complaining/saying things abut this new TT have played the game, and i can asure you it does sucks, you can't jungle, jungle is worst than ever, not even smithe required, you can't lane properly, altars are extremely powerful even to care more than a lane itself, the snowball effect is greater than dominion, and the new spider queen buff is ****, no one wanna deal with her b/c the time you got the buff you got pushed so hard than it wont matter, you can't engage effectively without flash i mean if you are going to engage chances are that you are going to get killed because you can't flash away walls nor nexus, high mobility champs such schao eve, teemo are godlikes, and there's none variety in champs, ap champs are even worst now, and even tanks are **** in this new TT...
i could talk more abt it, like the new items, are **** or the no-wards decision is plain stupid... but no i wont just read some in the forums.
GO play Dominion until you have +50 win ratings, tell me if it has a Snowball efect because i 've yet to meet it.

Thomas500

10-25-2012

Signed. New TT blows BIG HAIRY MONKEY BALLS!

Twilight Monkey

10-25-2012

signed

SchueddyBalls

10-25-2012

/Signed

The original Twisted Treeline, was all that I ever played. Without it I have no reason to play anymore, its not like I'm gonna start enjoying SR or crystal scar anytime soon, and as of today, this "new" Twisted Treeline(that is still in BETA) has replaced my league of legends experience. Too bad I can't just refund my account cause as it stands there is no reason for me to play right now.

Twilight Monkey

10-25-2012

bump

GoblinBomb

10-25-2012

Signed.

New map lost the charm of TT.