Take a STAND!! BE HEARD BY RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoolieoDude15

10-25-2012

Signed

I'm not sure whats wrong, but my real account isn't allowed onto this forum, it says don't have access to the page and it logs me out. I really hope they didn't ban me from the forum for signing a petition, they may just lose all respect I have for them. I really hope its a glitch.

Leisher

10-25-2012

Agreed. I don't mind the new map, but it isn't TT. This is 3v3 Dominion.

Sabotag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Signed

Lord Otters

10-25-2012

Signed

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

The new "TT" and I use the old name loosely here... cause this new map is not TT it's something else... it would have been a great NEW map but not a replacement... as a replacement it's a wrenched piece of grade-a-bullshiiiit...

Tempnamesr085

10-25-2012

Signed of course!

Taarki

10-25-2012

I sign the first one but not the second one as i do not like SR becuase it takes way to long and not very fun since i am used to old TT. since i do not want to quit the game overall i might play 2 games on this stupid TT a weeks beucase otherwise i will get bored. but i will now have to get a new game to play and spend my money on...

Desocupado

10-25-2012

50% The new map is a new map, but I'd surely hold money till the true TT is back.

Exqzr

10-25-2012

Reluctantly Signed.

Why? I think Riot has really tried here to make something good. And for the most part it is. BUT for what purpose? no one said the wanted a WHOLE NEW TT MAP... We (I mean the TT players with hundreds or thousands of games) wanted Fixes.

O.k. so there is a new map. Fine. No reason to kill the old one. As a 3 v 3 player, I would rather play on the old one, even with its flaws than on this new one. That doesn't mean this new one sucks, but its not anywhere near the same type of 3 v 3 game that I like to play.

Bring the old one back, keep them both running and let the 3 v 3 ers play on which one they like best. Really at this point I would rather play 10 frustrating turtle games in row than have one more silly team fight in the jungle while I watch our mutual creeps auto fight in the lanes all game.

Worse Than U

10-25-2012

Signed.