Take a STAND!! BE HEARD BY RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Condor xHMx

10-30-2012

Signed. I will have a hefty paycheck in a few days, if Riot comes through for me I will gladly go buy some skins. This game is just not worth playing for me anymore.

Nularia

10-30-2012

signed, faster =! better

KissingTheShadow

10-30-2012

Most of the people "signing" this are still going to spend money and play TT. They probably won't even see a slight decrease in profit from this.

YeahBabyGetSome

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooCuteToPvP View Post
Hello, my fellow fans of the REAL Twisted Treeline!

Most of us have been outraged by this "update" and rightly so. The new map/mode has NOTHING to do with a 3v3 it used to be. I am not going to list the reasons for it, because they have been listed in every other thread over a thousand times and I bet you know them all anyways. I just want to tell you this:

RIOT has spent a lot of time and money developing this new map. The fact that we are all raging here on forums and post suggestions does not change anything. RIOT is a business, please do not forget it. In the end what they care about is making money. So if we all post a hundred threads here about how bad this map is, BUT will after that go back and keep playing 5v5's, buying new champions and skins, it will not make any difference.

RIOT is a business. Businesses understand the only language : money. In our case it's both : money and ratings (how many people are playing this game).

So let's speak with them on their language !

PLEASE SIGN THIS, if you commit NOT to spend any more money on LoL until they make this new 3v3 map a seperate mode and bring the old Twisted Treeline back.

PLEASE SIGN THIS, if you are NOT going to enter the 3v3 mode even to show your friend why you are so upset about the changes

*Make this map/mode desolate!
*Make them see that this new map does not bring them money!
*Make them see that there is NO point in keeping it as a replacement of Twisted Treeline!
*Make them listen to thousands of us saying : MAKE IT A SEPERATE MODE for those who like it, but keep an old Twisted Treeline for the majority of dedicated 3v3 players.

Unfortunately, We have to use the language, developers seem to understand. We love RIOT , we love LoL , but we also love our old Twisted Treeline and NOT this dominion counterfeit.

Keep the flame of the REAL Twisted Treeline alive, my friends!

Sign and Vote up for this thread to be seen to others, please

I was about to buy The new brand skin and some new wards.. BUT NAHHH!!!! Not any more! New changes broke my heart! I will stand with you, AS BROTHERS and SISTERS! old TT fans UNITE!

-YBGS, let your voice be heard...

TooCuteToPvP

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutsith View Post
I will partially sign by refusing to spend any more money on this game until my old TT is returned to me, but as an avid 3v3 player I loathe 5v5 play, so i will play 3v3 but bitterly, and without any new skins!

That's good enough with my, buddy xD

DoctorMarsh

10-30-2012

Signed.

FrostRevenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

sorry bro I like the new Twisted treeline