Take a STAND!! BE HEARD BY RIOT

12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

김치 비빔밥

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

BRING BACK THE 3 v 3 RANK, I WANNA COMPLETE MY PLATINUM

Swift Knife22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Signed, make it a new map and everyone will be happy

Duke Nukem

10-25-2012

Signed the only reason i ever spent money on lol was for twisted tree line the old one iv uninstalled my game til is back.

Hen

10-25-2012

You realise there's another thread right?

aiden dolstan

10-25-2012

What they need to do is make 2 different game types in 3s the more competetive one should stay Twisted Treeline and go back to the old one that we all know and love, the second one should be called shadows isle cause to me it seems more like a fun map not competitive kinda like the crystal scar its all objective based capturing 2 points to get buffs and having random weapons that do different abilitys which are not allowed on the original lol 5s

Sona Mid

10-25-2012

Signed. Link to other thread here

Lance Hess

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkozak View Post
If people actually gave it a chance without automaticaly thinking that it sucks, they could see that it's actually a lot of fun. Honestly the jungle being top made no sense. Altars add a new depth to your strategy. Did they take the capturing altar thing from DOM? Maybe, but it's still fun having all the team fights. Old TT was fun (my most played game mode). But this is still a really good map. I'll bet the people raging about the update are the same ones QQ'ing about the TT getting no recognition before. There, I've said my piece, downvote away!
either haven't played lfew games of this new TT or didnt played enough games of the old TT what you are saying is wrong, do not worry i'll tell why ...
we ppl who are complaining/saying things abut this new TT have played the game, and i can asure you it does sucks, you can't jungle, jungle is worst than ever, not even smithe required, you can't lane properly, altars are extremely powerful even to care more than a lane itself, the snowball effect is greater than dominion, and the new spider queen buff is ****, no one wanna deal with her b/c the time you got the buff you got pushed so hard than it wont matter, you can't engage effectively without flash i mean if you are going to engage chances are that you are going to get killed because you can't flash away walls nor nexus, high mobility champs such schao eve, teemo are godlikes, and there's none variety in champs, ap champs are even worst now, and even tanks are **** in this new TT...
i could talk more abt it, like the new items, are **** or the no-wards decision is plain stupid... but no i wont just read some in the forums.

itsboomtime

10-25-2012

/signed

My first impressions are that this is a bad cross-over with Dominion and I very much would prefer to have the REAL TT back.

Silent Acoustic

10-25-2012

signed. i won't even log into the game until they bring back old TT

Cheeto101

10-25-2012

Orrrrr, how about you give the map an actual fair shake instead of making a petition based on a knee jerk reaction.

Half a day of playing doesn't give you nearly enough time to make an informed decision on the topic.

12345612 ... 21