Take a STAND!! BE HEARD BY RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K3ZZZ

10-26-2012

straight up its fine that many people do like the new map i have no problem with that but y take anway the old 3v3 map when many people like it y not just have them as diferent q's ?? ll that is need is 3v3 q and 3v3 original q done end of story ever1 is happy

Exqzr

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
So what i am reading is "POSTS THAT AGREE WITH ME ARE THE ONLY IMPORTANT ONES"

Having 2 maps that are incredibly similar will split the playerbase. The overhaul was greatly needed and now diversifies the champs that can be played. The new jungle stresses objective control much better than the old one did and allows junglers to gank both top AND bot. It also makes it so that you don't need a junlger at all(though it helps).

Honestly, a lot of what i am seeing is blind rage at change. Play it, you might actually notice that it is quite like the older map in a lot of respects, but better.
What do you mean it will "split the player base". That's like saying there should be no TT at all because it "splits the player base". Average queue times seem to be about 45 seconds. Even if that doubles because half the current TTers go play SI. I happy to wait.

I don't even care if they only have ranked 3 v 3 in SI. At least I and those that agree with me can play on the map we prefer.

Its just plain selfish of anyone to say... you can't play on the map you like, because I need you to reduce my queue times and play on this map you hate.

Well guess what, I won't be playing 3 v 3 at all. I'll be playing SR and Ill be playing LoL a lot less in general. So your "split player base" is going to happen anyway.

Coonologist

10-26-2012

Signed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvtJPs8IDgU

they paved my treeline and put up a parking lot :*(

Coonologist

10-26-2012

and by the way... WHY THE **** WOULD THEY CALL IT A TWISTED TREELINE ... THERE ARE NO TREES... who developed this?

FairyCharmed

10-26-2012

I'm not going to lie. I've heard all the talk about the new TT, and if it's that bad, I will sign this in the future. However, I haven't played a single time in the new map due to being busy with other things, or the service crashed for no reason, or whatever the problem was. I'll go and play a few matches in 3v3 as soon as I get the time to (only been trying to play Elise in bots, but nooo, someone ALWAYS got her first >.>), and determine it for sure.

However, I never liked the idea of the new TT, especially from when they first released what TT would be like in the announcements. I mean, I appreciate that they got rid of a lot of the walls so blink champs are going to have a harder time, but that was about it.

TL; DR: Though I support this, I will not sign until I've actually seen for myself what it really is like.

Keegstar

10-26-2012

signed.

just played my last LoL game. **** Riot

Zarthix

10-26-2012

I still personally like this new map, but would like the old map to continue to exist alongside this new map. I think this map, like all new maps, just take time getting used to. Experimenting with the new items and learning where to go and what to do at certain times is crucial, as well as teamwork and team comp, just like any map. I've played with people who rush in blind by themselves, 3v1, and get stomped. That isn't the map's fault, that is the player's fault. This map offers a quicker, fast paced kill-style theme as an alternative to the fairly slow paced, farm for 10 min theme style of the old Twisted Treeline. Simple as that. Keep the old map for users who enjoy slow paced farming, keep this new map for people who want an all out warfare. Not signing because Riot should not be threatened with such juvenile tactics as refusing to support the game they love to play. Riot listens, not because of the money, but because they play the game and love to play the game just as much as the community does. They care about the people too, otherwise they wouldn't have put so much effort into this new map for the players. Sign the Offical Petition as that seems to be a more friendly request that involves the community, not a threat.

Zarthix

10-26-2012

Also, this is in Beta testing, this isn't offically released. The whole purpose of this Beta is to get feedback, so please do not threaten Riot. *Sigh*

Turtle Omega

10-26-2012

This thread is just made of stupid. Sorry, I like taking in every different opinion when it comes to a controversial subject, but this one just takes the cake on the ignorance this community has.

bbelt123

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym View Post
95% of the people that commented in this post will probably agree with me in saying that YOU sir define stupid.

Signed.
Really you have gone to name calling. I can respect most of the people on this thread but it is responses like this that make us seem like a bunch of immature brats. it shames me to be on the same side of an argument with you. if you want to be taken seriously, don't act like you are seven. we are all entitled to our opinions.