How can I remove from my buddy someone who has blocked me and doesn't show up?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaguyaKimímaro

10-25-2012

I received a friend request from a strange that I thought was a friend of mine. However, as soon as I added him, I got a chat message saying "thanks for adding me", and then he logged out. I checked my buddy list and he is not there, so I searched his profile and found he has no match history. I found it weird and now I want to remove him, but he doen't show up on my buddy list. I guess he's blocked me so I can't see him, but I'm not sure. How can I remove him?

Drummuh Dude

10-25-2012

He probably already removed you.

KiStorm

10-25-2012

If they're not in "online" friends list, remove buddy from "offline" list.

If they're in neither list, check if they're in your ignore list and if they are, you've blocked them which is also a delete but prevents any future friend requests.

In a nutshell, if u block someone, then unblock them, they're deleted from your friends list anyway so if you can't find them by name in your online or offline list, don't stress they've deleted u or blocked u.

KiStorm

10-25-2012

It's actually pretty annoying because for a while my Ignore was bugging out when i'd ignore people in game and relog, it was shifting ignores, and block friends, then i'd unblock them but blocking them deletes them (simply clicking ignore in-game) so i'd have to re-add them.

Sometimes it'd randomly ignore people post-game too, people i was duo'ing with etc.

KaguyaKimímaro

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakeland View Post
If they're not in "online" friends list, remove buddy from "offline" list.

If they're in neither list, check if they're in your ignore list and if they are, you've blocked them which is also a delete but prevents any future friend requests.

In a nutshell, if u block someone, then unblock them, they're deleted from your friends list anyway so if you can't find them by name in your online or offline list, don't stress they've deleted u or blocked u.
I could not find him in my friends list, neither online nor offline. Anyway, I managed to block him by typing his name. Thank you for your help.