Should Twisted Treeline and Shadow Isles be sperate maps?

Yes. 422 81.00%
No. 99 19.00%
Voters: 521. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot. Community has spoken, Keep TT and make Shadow isles a NEW MAP.

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wendigo45

10-25-2012

Like people will completely ignore the feature that makes you win...

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

Its like a Semi-Trailer.

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
You know whats cool? Ignore the altars, BAM! Then you can play and not have to feel like it's dominion.
what do you think would happen if ignore the altars and let the other team get the gold and damage advantage all game?
you'd ****ing lose, thats what

This post was well said,
there is so much dissent against the current release i'm surprised its lasted this long,
you'd think rational human beings would be able to admit their mistake and rectify the situation
please be human beings riot!

Stooz of Town

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-25-2012

I am part of the community and I don't want any part of this idea. Don't speak for the community.

Alkein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stooz of Town View Post
I am part of the community and I don't want any part of this idea. Don't speak for the community.
When i speak for the community, its the majority of the community, and why would you not want the shadow isles to just be an extra map, its not like anyones going to force you to play treeline.

Lets get a red post in here!

WrathgarWarlord

10-26-2012

Great post. Bump!

Alkein

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathgarWarlord View Post
Great post. Bump!
Thanks!
Im hoping riot addresses to the community that they understand that SO many of us dont want this!

Desocupado

10-26-2012

Why does the most played game (and MOBA) in the world worry about splitting the player base?
Keep 2 3x3 map (after all Dominion and SR are both 5x5 maps, so whats the problem)?

Alkein

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desocupado View Post
Why does the most played game (and MOBA) in the world worry about splitting the player base?
Keep 2 3x3 map (after all Dominion and SR are both 5x5 maps, so whats the problem)?
This, i dont know why they are worried about splitting the playerbase, its most likely just going to be:
People who dont like TT but want a 3v3 experience will play SI
People who like TT will keep on playing.

Everyone has been wanting a New map for awhile now, not a map that replaces one that we know and love

ThePirateKitten

10-26-2012

BUMP.

I'm really sick of the new TT. I love the old one. All of my strategies and my build are both ruined and suddenly I find myself horrible at TT.

I love how Riot will reply to the people who say the love the new TT, but completely ignore all of us.

Gradunk

10-26-2012

they really need to focus less on fixing maps in game, and release completely new ones. Ones that would fill out more areas in runeterra. like a jungle / swampy map or a desert.

123456 ... 11