Should Twisted Treeline and Shadow Isles be sperate maps?

Yes. 422 81.00%
No. 99 19.00%
Voters: 521. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot. Community has spoken, Keep TT and make Shadow isles a NEW MAP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoogleMcgee

11-11-2012

I completely agree with this main post. I have in the past played 3v3s here and there. I am in no way an expert of T.T. or ranked, but I feel I do have the right to have an opinion of this map change. I'm not going to say what I feel on the subject because the main post here has already said it for me, but I will add one thing. If Riot wanted a new map then what happened to that "Magma Chamber" map idea from way back?

Alkein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoogleMcgee View Post
I completely agree with this main post. I have in the past played 3v3s here and there. I am in no way an expert of T.T. or ranked, but I feel I do have the right to have an opinion of this map change. I'm not going to say what I feel on the subject because the main post here has already said it for me, but I will add one thing. If Riot wanted a new map then what happened to that "Magma Chamber" map idea from way back?
The same thing that happened to TT, they scrapped it and turned it into dominion.

riot logic. Map too hard to balance? ADD CAPTURE POINTS AND NEW ITEMS!!!!

Oygres

11-13-2012

Im not an user of the LoL's Forums, must say.
But i'm just TIRED of this map. At start i said: "Could deal with it", but now, no sir, no more please.
I really miss old TT, was my favorite map
Shadow isles are just uncontrolled.
I really hope riot bring back old tt, and separate maps... I would love can play any of this maps when i wish

Ha11uc1n0g3n

11-13-2012

Yes, waste more of your time with these cr4p threads...very productive.

"It's dominion bloodbath sux!" blah blah blah

Maybe saying it in all caps this time will magically resurrect that broken a$$ map.

Sure, I liked Ebonmaw and Grez better than Vilemaw and this speed shrine but everything else is waaaaayyyyyy better.

SaveTheMaids

11-13-2012

If only there was a way they could merge the two maps.

Like, keep the old TT jungle and lane layout (and the wards) but with the SI style base layout (to prevent the turtling).

I actually liked old TT jungle... at least more than the new one.

The Bushmaster

11-13-2012

I think if we got 10 million upvotes for this, Riot would still ignore it. They did what they wanted with their game and there's nothing we can do about it but get used to this new map. I like the new map. I think it should be a separate entity from dominion. I don't think it replaces TT though, and I don't think it should be called TT. I think we should have both, and so what if we get a split community between the two 3v3 maps? Does that really matter?

DuffTime

11-13-2012

I love the new map after playing it a lot of times, but I do also love the old TT!

I think both maps should be playable one way or another!

(Coming from a serious 3v3 player who got diamond in threes btw.)

An87YearOldWoman

11-13-2012

WE HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!
RIOT DOESN'T GIVE A F@CK!!!!!

Seriously they don't give 2 ****s about the community at large. If they want to change something TUFF T*TTIES.

P.S. KI$$ my @$$ RIOT!!!!

An87YearOldWoman

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha11uc1n0g3n View Post
Yes, waste more of your time with these cr4p threads...very productive.

"It's dominion bloodbath sux!" blah blah blah

Maybe saying it in all caps this time will magically resurrect that broken a$$ map.

Sure, I liked Ebonmaw and Grez better than Vilemaw and this speed shrine but everything else is waaaaayyyyyy better.

OH? you mean broken like click darius and win... I mean honestly there hasn't been that dominant a hero... EVER! The new map is **** and has no real point. play 20 min and whoever can get an ace or enter base is an auto win no matter how the teams are doing up until that point in the game.

Alkein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by An87YearOldWoman View Post
OH? you mean broken like click darius and win... I mean honestly there hasn't been that dominant a hero... EVER! The new map is **** and has no real point. play 20 min and whoever can get an ace or enter base is an auto win no matter how the teams are doing up until that point in the game.
yeah
personally i liked it better with the turtling and the flash over wall and take nexus gameplay.
made bruisers a bit less viable because strong AD's could shread the bruisers, also more blink champions like shaco and trynd and other more squishy ones were viable.
Riot did the opposite of what they said they were gonna do, they tired to remove the massive ammounts of brusiers, but now only brusiers and teemo are viable