I use the word "Snowball" . . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fid Ken Sebben

10-26-2012

Can any one really argue that every game of the new TT isn't just a one sided beat all? Every single game I have played there has been an obvious split. Game is determined way too early. And you can split the community, although I think more will play the old TT, just my opinion.

TrundleIsATown

10-26-2012

I've been playing ranked and we've come back from losing several times, it's just about making intelligent plays and not letting them snowball. Sure there does seem to be a point of no return but you don't hit it in the first 5 or 15 minutes of the game, most losses are often salvageable.

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

There is no such thing as snowballing on new TT. The moment you first blood/capture both altars you become jackfrost the snowman.

Girafossauro

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrundleIsATown View Post
I've been playing ranked and we've come back from losing several times, it's just about making intelligent plays and not letting them snowball. Sure there does seem to be a point of no return but you don't hit it in the first 5 or 15 minutes of the game, most losses are often salvageable.
Exactly. I play normal and i've come back several times also from losing, sometimes losing really bad. Haven't found this point of no return yet. And i would say that its much easier to come back on the new TT than on the old one. I say this based on around 30 games so far.

SomeCallMeEd

10-26-2012

I dunno, every match so far I've been in was pretty much constant clashing. Us getting an Ace, them getting an Ace, us capping their alter, them capping ours. Basically a big fat barfight in the middle.

They shoulda kept the older version around though, the new version has a completely different mindset, and kinda screws people wanting a SR experience with less players instead of instant teamfights and the like

Rhindon

10-26-2012

From my experience I tend to agree that it tends to turn into an avalanche. Every game I've been in so far has seen one side just curb stomping the other by the sixth minute. Then we all just have to wait for the surrender at fifteen. Really frustrating. I loved using the old TT as a way to get away from SR when it got boring. This reminds me way too much of Dominion.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

funny. game I just played went like 30, 40 min........mostly stupid OP enemy jax causing the holdup.
it's pretty much impossible to keep the altars safe if 1 or 2 ppl recall--there's just not enough time to mobilize and get the team over there.
no surrender, either.....we straight up owned their base

Misterdudeguy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I want draft pick Sooo bad.
Akali is ridiculous.

Xenic

10-26-2012

I've had an opposite experience in one of the games. Fed the Riven, they pretty much always controlled both altars at the start. We managed to catch up and win. Long story short.

hi im grimalkin

10-26-2012

Half my games have been like that the other half have actually been really good games.