Favorite Skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carrn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Oh, I forgot the Crimson Elite. When Talon and Riven came out with this theme, I was really excited - I hoped that Darius, Draven, Katarina, Cassiopeia, Sion, Urgot, and any of the other Noxians would get them. Down with Demacia and the 'good guys'!

kline

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Iron Solari Leona, Grungy Nunu, Guqin Sona, Blackthorn Morgana, Bladecraft Orianna, Definitely Not Blitzcrank. Too many to name!

sleepyj101

10-25-2012

Currently? Zombie Brand. Highfreakingfive for whoever worked on that thing. I love it more than PFE!!
Previously? AstroTeemo. nuff said.

Darkterror69

10-25-2012

Definitely Blood Lord Vlad & Scorched Earth Xerath. Special Forces GP & Lord Mordekaiser are up there too.

And to be honest, I gotta say that the team really did an awesome job with Graves' & Talon's default skins, though I love Jailbreak Graves even though the splash art just doesn't do it justice.

And I have to mention that the splash art for Bloodstone Taric is absolutely amazing, but the in-game model is really disappointing. His hair is just terrible and his face looks like a zombie's.

Illyriomysterio

10-25-2012

Rocket Girl Tristana is very quickly becoming my favorite.

Xaephros

10-25-2012

You guys really did a great job with Gentleman Cho'Gath. PFE and SE - I mean Scorched Earth Xerath are both top-notch as well.

SM Aura

10-25-2012

I really love the new Dryad Soraka, it looks great.

Also, Headless Hecarim looks really promising as well.

Hexenir

10-25-2012

hm...let's see.

Arcade Sona , absolutely. This skin encouraged me to play Sona. The colors, the splash, the effects, it's all awesome. If I'm not mistaken, her ult is still too quiet though, that's a downside. But everything else is awesome.

Sheriff Caitilyn splash art makes me drool. It's the most awesome splash art ever. the lights, the lipstick, the hat, OMG those legs. In game she's ok-ish I guess. I don't know why her hair is blue and her hat looks like a bucket.

I love Exiled Morgana splash art. She looks so badass. In game she's too red and too bright for my tastes, though. It doesn't feel *Morgana*. I didn't buy this skin. I chose...

Blackthorn Morgana. Her splash art isn't as good as Exiled (again, too much red...) but the in-game effects and colors are awesome.

Iron Solari Leona. Her armor is way too sexy. And red-head. Insta-buy.

as general rule, I like funny skins. Surprise Party Fiddle, Pool Party Ziggs, Big Bad Warwick. Too bad I play none of those

And I think that's it for my favorites, at least for now!

A Master Shaco

10-25-2012

Whistler Village Twitch

ploki122

10-25-2012

Gentleman Cho'gath is among theme for sure, simply because of the VO, nothing more... I would probably still play for only GCG' s VO on the standard skin (although it would lose its style). Otherwise, I have to concur with Panther Nidalee, if only the art level had been better at that time she would be very nice and I love nid... Lastly, I guess it would be Arcade Sona, just for the concept (DDR ult, Game Over on death... basically, the arcade feeling)