Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Favorite Skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liamcharger

10-25-2012

I love Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate the colors just look so good together, but zombie brand looks pretty amazing will have to wait and see.

Capt Carmine

Recruiter

10-25-2012

I love the new hecarim skin, But I wish for his taunt or joke he pulled off his head.
I also love The draven skin, as well as any skin that changes the sounds on the autoattacks.

Dr Kipp

10-25-2012

Dragonslayer Vayne
Blackthorn Morgana
Pulsefire Ezreal
The upcoming Underworld Twisted Fate

Alex Trumbell

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Battlecast Urgot - for the effects, sounds, animations... everything. This is what Urgot should have been at launch!
Secret Agent Miss Fortune - because I feel like the machine pistols best capture her attacking style (semi-automatic autoattack and switch to full-auto for bullet time). Also pushing lanes in a dress.
Surprise Party Fiddlesticks - This one has to do with soooo many factors, aside from the in-game it also has to deal with the fact that it was a fan favorite and got borderline legendary skin treatment & was released to the community for 975. I don't own this skin but I purchased it for a friend! Too many positive things going on here, not the least of which are balloon animals.
Sanguine Garen - should have been his original color scheme, it looks beautiful, and people still remark how nice it looks regularly. something about red & Garen makes people flee from me more often >_>.

I could keep going, maybe you should make this a "which skin is your favorite PER CHARACTER" thread?

BalnazzarBot

10-25-2012

Gentleman Cho'Gath, Surprise Party Fiddlesticks and Cottontail Teemo, in that order.
I think they have personality, a flair that makes them unique.

Kai Talakki

10-25-2012

Dragonblade Talon - Awesome-looking champion, and a skin that involves dragons? Yes please.
Bloodmoon Akali - I love the elegant look of the skin and Akali is one of my favorite champions.
Foxfire Ahri - Foxes are my favorite animal, fire is my favorite element, and the effects on this skin are amazing. When my friends were excited for Pulsefire Ezreal, I was sitting around waiting in excitement for this skin instead.
Blackthorn Morgana - I don't own it, but the details and thematic really works for Morgana, and the particle effects are really cool.
Darkflame Shyvana - Although I don't like Shyvana's helmet in human form (it looks awkward to me), I absolutely love the way her dragon form looks, and also the black fire particle effect on her W.
Iron Solari Leona - And this skin is just awesome, I love the shield and overall design of her armor.

Oh, and Underworld Twisted Fate. Can't wait to get that skin. The glowing arm and the tattered cards for Pick a Card alone make me want this skin.

PidgeyTheory

10-25-2012

Probably Frostfire Annie,cause the ice affects on her spells were ICELY done,and Tibbers looks COOL with his hat and scarf :3.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

10-25-2012

my favorites:

leopard nidalee - first skin i ever bought.
exiled morgana - second skin i ever bought, and i think the fallen angel concept is awesome.
frosted ezreal - i like his colors a lot.
stinger akali - it's really badass, and akali looks good as a blonde.
annie in wonderland - i love alice's adventures in wonderland.
frostblade irelia - her effects look really cool!
arcade sona - because video games. i love this skin so much!

RiotMindbullets

Associate Development Manager

10-25-2012

I could keep going, maybe you should make this a "which skin is your favorite PER CHARACTER" thread?[/QUOTE]

This is definitely something we can look at too. I want to make sure that before doing that to have a chance for everyone to speak to their favorite skin and not be excluded only because they don't play a particular champion.

Be on the lookout as this might be a thread that pops up in the future!

Joshin IV

Wrenchman

10-25-2012

Pax Jax - Who does not like pac man and an awesome hat?

Pax Tf - love the colour and design of the cape. Unfortunately being European I couldn't get my hands on this if I wanted too.

Riot Signed - Perfect look nice detail on the model

Gragas, Esq - One of my favorite skins. Small smoke particle effects model is very easy on the eyes and looks really well done.

I could go on I left my list of skins on my other HD but here is to list a few.

Edit - Ah yes also. Ryze Christmas skin with snowball and igloo affects. Is this not self explanatory?