Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Favorite Skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

We Fukem Young

11-19-2012

Pax Sivir too amazing :0

Xetroff

11-20-2012

The skin that SHOULD be made, but isn't made yet.

Unprepared Garen!

HURRY UP AND MAKE IT RIOT!

Emperor Lelouch

11-21-2012

my favorite skins would be bladecraft ori grungy nunu and blood moon akali, those skins r just so awesome, great splash and cool ingame models

Anime Jesus

11-22-2012

I have a hard time picking my favorite skins. Cause I'm not sure if I have to pick the best splash art or best game model visuals, or both =(

But I love Arcade Sona alot, could be because she's one of my favorite champions but the 8-Bit sounds and attacks are just so charming! "Game Over" - Thank you Riot, Sona's death animation always made me sad, now it's not so bad with the Game Over sign above her on death. XD

Full Metal Rammus. So cute! The way he wobbles. The sounds he makes, so awesome.

Wicked Lulu! Very cute, everyone gets turn into little kittens. :3

Mafia Graves is the reason I started playing this game. When I saw Graves and that skin, I just had to play this game.

There's so many more skins I love, but i don't want to make this post any bigger @_@

Brolaf, Gentleman Chogath, Zombie Brand. These skins are hilarious, I really like the comedy skins in this game. Riot has some good sense of humor, I like seeing that in games like this.
"Would you like some cheese with your whine?"

As for just the art splash? Black Thorn Morgana (Sexy), Commando Galio (Deal with it Sunglasses)

Margool

11-22-2012

My favorite skin has to be Arcade Sona. The skin it selfs really fits her and all the animations flow really nicely.

Fisk3r70n

11-22-2012

Explorer Ezreal... i have almost all of his skins but its because nobody else uses it i love it

chezwickcheese

11-24-2012

Primal Udyr is up there for me. Maybe because his basic skin looks like dogs ballls.
Foxfire Ahri
Oktoberfest Gragas

Motajo

11-26-2012

Splash-art wise, my favorite is Spellthief Lux. I can't think of a specific reason other than that she's my favorite champ.

Unmasked Kayle would be my second favorite. But I have to say that the Battleborn and Judgment take away a lot what makes that skin special. "Oh, you have Unmasked Kayle? We made two other skins that show her face AND have entirely different looks!"

GamerETs

11-26-2012

Foxfire ahri.

I adore ahri and her abilites and firefox just brings it all together and makes her look like she was meant to be.Also, its sexy xD

USAstar

11-26-2012

Amethyst ashe
The purple enchant crystal arrow is awsome !