Favorite Skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

apredator6gb

11-12-2012

Arcade Sona and Baking Morgana. Two best skins in the entire game. We could use a Sejauni christmas skin this year too, but that's just my two cents.

Cryptic Mirage

11-13-2012

Hyena Warwick- Love the laugh and design
Primal Udyr- Awesome design for each beast form. Very well done.

Jumpster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Dryad Soraka
Wish she had more than 2 :<

Also Medieval Twitch and UFO Corki

Jaygon

11-14-2012

Cottontail Teemo for the Cuteness
Brolaf and Gentleman Chogath for the lols
Headmistress Fiora and Officer Caitlyn for the sexyness
Dragon Fist Lee Sin, Vindicator Vayne, Dreadknight Nasus and Bloodfury Renekton for the sheer badassery

Dowers

11-15-2012

I like all skins that have changes to Particles

HeadinPants

11-15-2012

ALMOST PROM KING AMUMU! xD could use some reworking but I like it for the name- so funny on him.

Really though, while Full Metal Rammus is kind of boring in terms of metal turtle, I LOVE it because of the animations. Rammus is a favorite of mine (mostly because AD champions are overplayed) and so I actually went out and got RP to buy it when it came out.

Also, some of my other favs (some i have, some i don't) are:
Grim reaper karthus, Sandstorm katarina, SURPRISE! party fiddle, arcade sona, pulsfire ezreal (of course), corporate mundo (which amuses me because the "corporate world" (the spanish translation) is just a silly place), mythic cass, nightraven fiora, spellthief lux/sorceress lux, blademistress morgana, uncle ryze, divine soraka (which needs an art remake btws), bloodstone taric, supah teemo, muskateer twisted fate, heartseeker vayen (great pun btw), veigar greybeard, count/blood lord vladimir, big bad warwick

Cappilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I would have to say Noxis Poppy, it is a legacy skin now, but its the uptight girl with morals going all punk on you. I think it looks 10 times better than her normal skin (other than her hammer glowing yellow which doesn't fit with the black look).

Heartseeker Vayne I just love the splash art, and hoping for a similar one for Draven

Rugged Garen again for the amazing splash art, not as big a fan of the in game look, but still like it.

Also all the skins that come from a group. i.e. All the Icy skins, all the fie skins, the pirates, the outbacks, the robots, the pentakill, commando, hextech (theres only 4 so far need a 5th), ninjas, vandals (jax is the odd one out there though), also all the lordly skins (sultan or king tryn, lord darius, tryant swain, warlord shen, lord mord, count vlad, shadow prince malz, queen ashe)

SMXTC

11-17-2012

blast zone heimerdinger^^

VeNaLx3

11-18-2012

A few I really like are Frosted Ezreal, Mafia Graves, Definitely Not Blitzcrank, Surprise Party Fiddlesticks, Tyrant Swain, Dragonslayer and Heartseeker Vayne. But I think Riot could improve on their skins by having more unique features included in the skin. (e.g. frosted ezreal shooting blue skillshots and blue autoattacks)

Dark Wulfy

11-19-2012

Medieval Twitch

Somehow that skin idea (Rat in the iron mask=outcast yet cunning)
with the fleur de lis is just wonderful and beautiful as a Twitch skin should be.

I really think Twitch's skins have maintained this them (except Whistler VIllage?)

Kingpin-dark, coniving, twisted yet powerful from the name and cloak.
Gangster-Same as Kingpin, just better visuals.
Vandal-Same thought.

I love Medieval because of its unique approach to that theme of power and misunderstood characterization. And the art for it is awesome and epic.

Interestingly, I like the current blood moon Akali art because it shows appreciation for Ionia. It's art is tastefully done for the reason it exists as opposed to Stinger which just shows what a bad ass she is. I think the art should reflect each skin and tie it in with a rare side of the character (Akali's love for Ionia) rather than focusing wholly to the champion.