Favorite Skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoenix0Wright

11-04-2012

My personal top 5:

1) Corproate Mundo
2) Pentakill Karthus
3) Special Forces GP
4) Reverse Annie
5) Ravager Nocturne

Although, if you ever actually made Definitely Naut Blitzcrank, it would occupy all five spots on its own

StalkingURmoms

11-07-2012

I think they should have a holiday sale of all the discontinued skins. I haven't been around long, but I would've purchased a bunch of them knowing they would be around anymore.
Anyway here are my favorites:
1-Officer Caitlyn
2-Astronaut Teemo
3-Blackthorn Morgana
4-(black) Poppy* don't know the real name
5-Zombie Brand

ArmySquirrel

11-07-2012

Kind of a tough question. In general I've always liked the clever ones where it fits really well. Astronautilus was one that did that, as it had both a funny name and worked easily with the champion by changing his diving suit into a space suit.

I personally have never been terribly big on simple costume changes, but even I make exceptions for something beautifully done. Spell effects are always a plus.

I will say though that my absolute favorite skin is going to have to be Foxfire Ahri. What got me about this one is that the splash put Ahri in a different mood and changed her feel on an emotional level. In a way a skin like that almost seems to add character, something more than just always the same mood all the time. The skin itself and the effects were also really quite lovely, and that only further improved the effect, I mean the quality and attention it was given made it really only one custom voice over short of being legendary.

I kinda think that I'd like to see more of that sort of thing, something like where the mood of some of the skins can change and fit what mood the player is in. Maybe sometimes angry, sometimes happy, sometimes feel the need to kick ass and chew bubblegum. That sort of thing.

I admit though I'm a bit of a sucker for splash arts.

Two of my other favorites would be Iron Solari Leona and Dark Valkyrie Diana. Iron Solari had some very nice designs for Leona's weapons and armor, the custom spell effects were nice, and again the splash was really lovely. Dark Valkyrie Diana just seemed to have a slight difference from the base ski that's hard to place, more eloquence I think, while base Diana was more practical and no non-sense, but both still held to a sort of dignified grace. I miss her headdress though as I thought that helped set up the dignified grace some. The only reason I didn't by Dark Valkyrie Diana right off though was because of the rampant fan service, which felt vaguely offensive after all the hype on her proper battle armor and no catering to sexiness, but it was a lovely skin and I was grateful that at least the decision was made not to buff her rack. The overall elements made it tasteful enough, but I still feel like she could have used a little more coverage.

I still miss the headdress. I feel the skin is lesser for it, as it really set off the dignified look.

Every Ginger

11-07-2012

Lion Dance Kog'Maw

Consistent sounds make me happy.

lunax3

11-08-2012

sorceress lux
nurse akali
cottontail teemo
arctic ops kennen
arcade sona

all are amazing,cool and cute skins :3

zgameboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Gentleman Cho gath because of the sexy voice

Snerd

11-08-2012

Superb Villain Veigar is like, my absolute favorite skin. Everyone I see who plays Veigar always has Leprechaun but Superb much more well, superb.

Stark Midnight

11-08-2012

Favorite skin is Foxfire Ahri, first skin i bought, the flaming tails are awesome. Also the entire model is detailed and has modified effects.

My favorite skin that i don't have is Demonblade Tryndamere. Looks amazing enspecially when he's using his ult and who doesn't want a demon sword :P? Sadly though i'll never buy a legendary skin unless its for a main of mine.

Glyde

11-10-2012

Full Machine Viktor. No contest.

runners-up:
Darkforge Jarvan IV
Primal Udyr
Acolyte Lee Sin
Sewn Chaos Orianna
Northern Front Swain

---

I like almost every skin I own in some degree, but the above really shine for me.

Jynetik

11-11-2012

Darkflame Shyvana