Favorite Skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeKhoi

10-30-2012

You guys should check this out, my ideas about how to make Hec's skins better
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post30539227

Angelique

10-30-2012

Top Favs:
Darkflame Shyvana - Love spell effects, and dark look compared to other skins. Great details.
Blackthorn Morgana - Great detail, high poly count, nice upgraded look for the character.
Arcade Sona - Spell effects, sounds, great high poly count model..just all sorts of great features.

Runner ups:
Soul Reaver Draven - Love skins that make the champ look drasticly different, and the voice effect is nice touch. I don't like default at all, but I love Soul Reaver.
Pulsefire Ezreal - Great skin, amazing effects and details, but I feel his model size is a but odd in comparison to other human characters. (Have you ever compared his head to MFs, or Graves, or any human.)

I might be Ali

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Astro naut and nunu bot :P

Handsome Diusus

10-30-2012

Astro Naut has to be my favorite hands down, Pulsefire Ezreal was nice touch, really like how his utlimate changes the skin looks.

MeanderingBeaver

10-31-2012

The original Dark Valkyrie Diana was one of my favorite skins.
-Armor was very fitting to the image I get when I think of "Valkyrie" (In particular actually having a head piece)
-Particles are nice and fitting for the overall darker image she was geared towards
-Splash screen was visually appealing. (Vibrant colors, dynamic perspective, clean visuals etc)

but then Riot changed the skin... Killing one of the key elements of the skin (head piece) removing alot of the more interesting color schemes in the skin...Making the new splash art look like an awful paintover job and making her spash art and ingame face model look kinda like it belonged to a zombie. (Insult to injury I couldnt get a refund cause I got it as a package ; ; )

Bitterness aside favorite skin:

Iron Solari Leona

Fitting armor for her character
Excellent VFXs and particles

The splash art feels a little flat but overall does a nice job capturing the goal of the skin.

ps. Go Ironstylus Parrot Go

pps. Astronautilus is pretty epic

Tipttt

10-31-2012

I'm not sure I answered in this thread, so I'll do it now:

My favorite skins include classic Karma, Vizier Malzahar, Headless Hecarim, Nightraven Fiora, Warlord Shen and General Wukong.

As well as many others.

stigweard

10-31-2012

Hands down, my favourite is Definitely Not Blitzcrank. Best RP purchase I've made.

Although, my friend I usually duo with is starting to get annoyed with the joke that someone ends up making every time I use it.

"Is that a new champion?"
"If that's not Blitz, who's the support?"
"I don't know who that is, but it's definitely not Blitzcrank."

Or some other variation.

XploRock

10-31-2012

Panda Teemo, Arcade Sona and Asylum Shaco
Love pandas
Sona's effects are great
And shaco just looks great

Exxez

10-31-2012

favorites have to be
1- Battlecast cho
2- Mecha Kha'zix
3- Arcade Sona
4- Astronautilus
5- battlecast urgot

i love robots :U

qolko

11-01-2012

Frostfire annie. she's simply adorable and the chinese art, so cuuuuute.