Favorite Skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterMirage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I really love the "realistic" splash arts.

Mainly:

Frost Queen Janna
High Command Kat

Do more pls.

Bu Gao Xing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-28-2012

My favorite will always be Hextech Janna, it was the first skin I ever bought
and Janna is one of my favorite champions to play.
2nd would have to be Sun Goddess Karma because of who she resembles
even though I don't get much chance to use her

and 3rd.. Lollipoppy!! Because.. it's adorable. I mean.. come on.. it's a lolly pop hammer
and a chocolate bar shield. But I wasn't here to buy that skin, the splash is my background.

Warbane

10-29-2012

Dravens only skin, definitely the best skin in the game to me. taking a character, and completely changing who he is, is what a skin is all about in my eyes, and thats exactly what his skin does, varus and darius need skins similar to that, i play both and they have pitiful skins in comparison.

Kraeven

10-29-2012

My favorite skin is definitely Arcade Sona. - Because of everything. Splash art. Particle effects. Game over. Overall Awesomeness.
Second would be Rugged Garren. Although it lacks in the animation department, I think the splash art looks great, the in-game model looks amazing.
Third is Ironscale Shyvana, because it's nice to actually look like she's wearing something who can efficiently prevent DAMAGE. (What's up with non-mages champion entering the fields of justice wearing no clothes or half-armors?)

I'd say tho that my biggest disapointment in skins ever was Battle regalia Poppy. The splash art is amazing. But the in-game skin model and color scheme is HORRIBLE and looks NOTHING like the splash art represents. I mean, the splash shows a great looking blueish silver armor with smooth lines and a really awesome looking shield. In-game it's a crappy yellow and black skin with really nothing about it being somewhat good looking. I'd really love to see a visual upgrade which would change that though!

On a side-note, I think that League already has it's share of sexy half-naked womens. I mean I like that once in a while, but really, now it just seems too much. I'd like more skins that COVER them girls on the field. I'd rather be in a full-armor, feeling protected than looking akwardly sexy when it's not the time for it. So yeah, originality over easy sexyness!

*Hides from incoming bricks/ grabs popcorn.*

Teldon

10-29-2012

I like a lot of skins, especially the cute/funny ones, like little knight amumu, surprise party fiddle, fisherman fizz, or anything on teemo

But I think my very favourite is Reverse Annie. I bought it, I love it, and I don't even play Annie!!

Quick suggestion: make some longer skin names shorter. For example, can "Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate" really not just read "Jack of Hearts"?

BigBlueBunny

10-29-2012

Santa Gragas and Gentlemen Cho hands down

Some other good ones:
Zyras original
Firefox Ahri
All the Morg skins
Obsidian Malphite
Darkflame Shyvana*

PS Please give my lady of luminosity a skin on par with the ones I mentioned <3

DoozleDorf

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bravo Ray View Post
With so many to list top 3,

1.Tyrant Swain (go figure)
2. Battlecast prime Cho
3. Bloodlord Vlad.

keep them coming guys, Cheers!
You are my absolute favorite concept artist at Riot. That Tyrant Swain skin is not only my wallpaper (forever!), but is my favorite of the 56 skins I own. Also on my list is Guqin Sona. She's absolutely stunning by every possible measure.

Thank you for all the outstanding work you do!

RiotOpti

Community Coordinator

Follow Opti on Twitter

10-30-2012
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Full Metal Jayce beacuse he's just.. http://youtu.be/-IJnG8KaMhY

AkumaKaren

10-30-2012

I love Teemo's superhero skin because it's cute! :3 Though i would like some more sound effects, i think it's great, Hope you can make some more Teemo skins.

Zastie

10-30-2012

Silent Night Sona.. Hence me trying to trade for it..

Why is it the greatest? The art looks great on it's own, love the face, and most of all it's like her only non-revealing skin(yes, it's a reason to like and not hate it, the amount of revealing in LoL is bothersome..) and because I love winter time, like, I love it alot, I enjoy when it's nice and cold out and I love snow, though I don't live somewhere where I can just get snow sadly..