Favorite Skin?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotMindbullets

Associate Development Manager

10-25-2012
1 of 7 Riot Posts

Hey Summoners!

Quick summary of who I am: I work in production on the skins and splash art teams at Riot Games. Very excited to have a designated place for feedback on what we're doing.

I'd love to hear what skins are everyone's favorites and why? Excited to start hearing from everyone!

12fingerJIM

10-25-2012

I don't own it but probably Definitely Not Blitzcrank

Solance

10-25-2012

BloodLord Vladimir was awesome because he felt powerful, even when his spells weren't doing much damage the sound effects and the booming echos scared people. Also his laugh is pretty epic.
Stinger Akali has a really cool slash that comes with it, although the yellow made her a bit easier to spot in team fights her white hair and yellow garb fit really nice together.

Edit, A poll of the most popular ones or a count would be nice, thanks~

Edit2, didn't read your question well, will now give why i enjoy these skins

Weebos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I hope you don't mind a short list:
Mecha Kha'Zix - Just straight up awesome, really cool imagining of an already cool champ, also the voice effects
Totemic Maokai - Really suits the champion, and the attention to the sapling is great.
Boneclaw Shyvana - Bone dragons are cool.

Hutson

10-25-2012

Not the new Classic Galio splash because it just looks dreadful. Arm out of proportion. Wings don't look textured the same. Face way too angular.

My actual favorite... Probably Monarch Kog'Maw. That's probably just bias because Kog was my first love, and it's the only skin of his I own, but I love the way it plays up his almost innocent nature, despite the lore describing him as an all-consuming monstrosity. The little jumps as he flutters his wings during movement are also awesome.

Blahzor

10-25-2012

Vizier Malzahar, his splash art sucks but the in game look is sweet
Sewn Chaos Orianna

mochibuni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Sinful Succulence Morgana is my favorite skin, largely because of the splash art. I love humorous skins and glad they're still being made (i.e. Zombie Brand).

For the skin itself, Cottontail Teemo. I love how cute it is and greatly enjoy that it has different animations and the mushrooms were skinned over. At the time there weren't many skins like that, and I'm happy that more skins have new animations and/or particles since then.

Ginga

10-25-2012

My favourite skins....

Arcade Sona

Bittersweet Lulu

You know what the really painfully ironic thing is? I don't play any of those champions! Damn supports!

Cosmic Heart

10-25-2012

Frost Queen Janna or Arcade Sona. I love both the artwork/design and the in-game models. Very pretty!

Also think Bittersweet Lulu is too cute not to mention!

Fell14043

10-25-2012

Nunu bot.
Bruce Lee Sin (Dragon Fist)
Corporate Mundo
Glacial Malphite
AstroNautilus

My Top 5 favorites.

EDIT: Blackthorn Morgana is a definite runner up for top 5. I love the particle effects, and her splash art is so great.

1234511 ... 20