School for New Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lustdemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lootsweeper View Post
<3 this
I want in can you teach an old guy tricks?mm guess well see.

StoneWulf

12-02-2010

Lootsweeper I would appreciate it if you could show me the ropes so to speak. I have played DOTA since it came out pretty much so I understand the concept it is just learning the item builds and heroes I think. Really frustrating letting the team down and even more so when you get stuck with the old school DOTA trash talkers that just ruin trying to learn this game. Also not sure about runes / masteries at all. Thank you in advanced. I'm off the next few days and am normally on at night in the US time zones.

Seafarer00

12-22-2010

I want to join in, I played some dota but I found many difference between LoL and dota. Is it out of date?

Talbat

12-22-2010

I'd be interested as well, though I'm already a few levels before 20.

In particular, I'd love to learn how to play a tank better, start off how to learn jungling, and how to play a carry (I've neglected to play a carry for so long because -EVERYONE- plays carries for some reason).

Sweet N Nasty

08-08-2011

just going to say, your a cool guy for doing this

Elodin

08-09-2011

I'm interested in tutelage if you're not too busy, at this point I'm up for anything that can stem the never changing tide of losses.

TwistWrist

08-09-2011

I doubt the guy checks this thread anymore. LoL University is probably a better option.