School for New Players

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lootsweeper

10-01-2010

Hello, I'm Lootsweeper, and I am going to start making practice games to assist new players to League of Legends learn the game. Please do not simply send me a friend request, it is not enough, you must message me or post on the thread to set up a time. I am getting many friend requests with no follow-ups. Add me in-game "Lootsweeper" if you would like to be a part of these classes.Here is a review of my class:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXParadoxXx View Post
Lootsweeper just spent awhile helping me out with the game after I messaged him in game and it was extremely helpful. Thank you very much for all your time and help, I learned a lot from all of your advice. I would really advice new players who need the help to contact Loot and ask him any questions you have.
Next Review:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumnek View Post
Just had a conversation with Loot about my problems with Vlad, and I he pointed out things that I do not do, and really explained the build and reason for it. Excellent help and actually makes sense. Thank you!

"Edit" Just playes a game and I can see marked improvement. TY for advice.
Yay! Review #3:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphathor View Post
Lootsweeper did a great job at telling me and making sure i was on the right path during the match. He was also good at giving me advice on what to do and what not to do in certain situations. Thanks for all the help.
Fourth Student FTW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyraslav View Post
Thanks Loot. Stomped some dudes with Amumu. Used the nasty combo you showed me to great success. See ya around!

Nice! Another Student!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemnantSky View Post
I just played a match that went on for almost an hour with Lootsweeper. It was extremely helpful. He told me the proper build to make with Ashe and which skills to max out first so I get an advantage over some players. It was realy great to gain some insight from Loot! Thanks a lot!!

Once again Lootie helped me out with a new champ. I learned some tricks with Trynd and he helped me learn how to work with his skills, and use his ultimate to full effect. It was pretty good. Of course it would have been better if i didnt have to eat lunch in the middle of the battle Otherwise it was another god experience.
I'm losing track of the number of students now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSlayDragonz View Post
Lootsweeper planned with me yesterday to give me classes today, he showed up and was really well mannered / never a jerk. Taught me how to build my heroes, suggested new heroes to try that fit my playstyle, taught me tips / techniques and told me things about the game I didn't know before. As a new player it was a great step to becoming a better player, and I'm glad he took the time to help me out.

5/5 mentor
Well my interwebz failed while helping but it seems i still did well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzo the Great View Post
Sry abt the disconnection Lootsweeper. Our discussion was good and i learned a lot. Thank you!

Gemini Dragons

10-01-2010

ok, i added you, is tomorrow ok?

Lootsweeper

10-01-2010

yup! im pleased to help you, pm me if you ever have any ?'s or need help

KatanaCut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

Added. ill pm you if i have qs

Orharnah

10-02-2010

Hey Lootsweeper!

I'm a level 30, and I'd be willing to help ya out if you would like. Depending on a few things it may be useful. I play mainly support and casters with an occasional DPS, but am rather experienced with the first two, lemme know if you'd like my help to teach some as well.

Lootsweeper

10-02-2010

@orharnah, i would would enjoy help. mostly what i need is help finding students lol. i will add you in-game

Lootsweeper

10-02-2010

Class has ended for the day

resini

10-02-2010

Lootsweeper just spent awhile helping me out with the game after I messaged him in game and it was extremely helpful. Thank you very much for all your time and help, I learned a lot from all of your advice. I would really advice new players who need the help to contact Loot and ask him any questions you have.

Lootsweeper

10-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXParadoxXx View Post
<3 this

xpsychedelico

10-02-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=225920

I think you might want to know of this thread's existence.

12345 ... 10