Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Welcome to the Art and Audio Feedback Forum!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manu Bennett

10-31-2013

so ugly i would have done better in first grade ffs riot we all know you can do better than this

Jirsan

11-06-2013

Really liking the new sounds for the gold and level up animations

Johnnie Walka

11-12-2013

Riot can you guys please show Mordekaiser some love. He is an amazing champion and deserves a new at the very least. Besides that great work guys, I am loving all the new skins and visual updates.

ToxicPandas

11-23-2013

First of all i love the new updates to Nasus, he looks so sexy now! Second who is the next person you are going to update i would love to know.

emohar15

11-30-2013

Hello i think you need to fix up alien invader heimerdinger one way i think you could make it more worth a legendary skin is by making the nuts that fly around him when he has a turent be space ships
if you can fix it in this way and more i think i will b more happy

Aleksandar VELIK

12-19-2013

Hey guys, is there a way to make Samurai Jack skin? i think that would be great!!!

Meowgan

12-26-2013

I've seen some people asking for a mono speaker option in League. I, like some others here, suffer from unilateral hearing loss and would much prefer having an option to keep the sound level in both headphones. I love playing with my friends and a headset with a mic is what I use while in game. However, trying to bot lane as purple team is incredibly difficult and often painful as the sound feedback jumps from ear to ear - and at a different tone level in each ear.
For the sake of people who do have various hearing issues, please consider putting in this option! We would much appreciate it.

TM Daemon

12-29-2013

DeathWorId

01-05-2014

lol

lo wang

01-20-2014

corki's Ice Toboggan Corki skin should come back for the winter olympics