Welcome to the Art and Audio Feedback Forum!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zetasphere

10-25-2012

And now I am here instead of GD. Well played, art folks.

MekenShonitin

10-25-2012

Yeah art!! I am in Ai Pittsburgh online currently working on my Bachelors in Media Art and Animation. So I might start hanging out here. You know for knowledge sake. Woot!

Gixia

10-25-2012

So is this where we come to ***** about the portrayal of the ladies in LoL now and their rather repetetive appearances? Or is that still more of a braving the horrors of GD thing? Because I've been doing a lot of that lately and want to make sure it's going in the right place to get noticed.

C3Sound

Associate Sound Designer

10-25-2012
5 of 5 Riot Posts

boom, fwHip, smack, pow

Oh haiz sound effect interested summoners. Rammus says you are OK. Your feedback is welcomed!

spicyurn

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3Sound View Post
boom, fwHip, smack, pow

Oh haiz sound effect interested summoners. Rammus says you are OK. Your feedback is welcomed!
So do you have a lot of rioters watching these forums?

xXzeldastepXx

10-27-2012

sivirs need a new splash art plz

thank you
zeldastep

Nezuki

11-01-2012

Quick Question:
the hud in game stuff, it is nice and all. but i know that over time you get many complaints about it. a possible solution would be to let the players arrange the hud themselves. i've played a game called Guild Wars, and it let you do this. once you know the skills for your character(champion) you could just turn off your skills bar, and have the Hp/mana bars move closer to the bottom of the screen. it also allowed you to move and resize all hud items. so you could have a small skill bar on the left of the screen, the map in hte top right, and a massive EXP bar. it was all based on personal preference i guess. Anyways, just thought it would be nice to....Quiet people.

JustBoneBrook

11-05-2012

Nid nead a remake art cass too sivir to ... and other i dont know now may be later

Dunny Apocalypse

11-12-2012

Bring back badger teemo!!!

Alubrigo

11-17-2012

i think that a great feature to the game will be ..... chatting with headphones ..... for more fluid messages
PD: sorry for my bad english

1234567 ... 9