Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Welcome to the Art and Audio Feedback Forum!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkimmerMoons

09-06-2014

Try this thing called featurepoints. Use my code at TMSZZY. Use apps and get free money

Thordarson

09-10-2014

So i have been playing league for some time now and iv always thought it was awesome how you guys update everything about the champions including their default skins.
and with that said i am vary curious as to why you have not made a new default WARWICK SKIN!
i thought for sure it was coming when you guys revamped nasus' default skin since it was the only other one that was almost as bad as his. but with that said nasus had his skin revamped a couple months ago now and i see today you revamped renektons and akalis and ORIANA!? orianas skin was fine! she looked like a spooky doll thing which she is. but war wick man he looks like a concept art you found on the season 1 conference room floor and just shrugged it off for the past 3 years.
please PLEEEEASE update his default skin on one of the next up coming patches.
im a huge fan of my hyena skin and all but id like to be able to look like a cool werewolf from time to time as well lol.
the new renekton skin does look nuts though haha.

Thordarson

09-10-2014

Quote:
skimmermoons:
try this thing called featurepoints. Use my code at tmszzy. Use apps and get free money

spam