Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Karthus' Ultimate Creates Lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsunvera

10-25-2012

Just finished playing a game and I noticed that every time the enemy Karthus used his Ultimate, my screen would skip some frames. I'd drop from a stable 60FPS to about 10-20 and then it'd go back to normal after the Ultimate ended.

Has anyone else been seeing this? O_O

Dragon Striker9

10-25-2012

This happens to me all the time. Nothing fixes it, not even going to lowest settings.

ZevyJ

10-25-2012

Also happened with me when I had a Le Blanc in my team, whenever the camera hovered over her, the FPS would drop.

It's happened with other champions as well, I've heard someone say that Zyra's E caused some lag lately too.

ScottyRawr

10-25-2012

His ulti has always lagged me, glad I'm not the only one. Vayne's ulti has been lagging me too since the new patch. </3

Vul

10-25-2012

had the same issue with karthus ult... dropped from 30 fps to not being able to move or use abilities for 3 or 4 seconds... and then my game would catch back up... but during team fight, at that point its over.

haugdaug

10-25-2012

Add Malzahar and Vladimir to that list while you're at it...

Recks755

10-25-2012

Just happened to me too. It's definitely new since the patch. Never seen a fps drop like that before.

Trivert

10-25-2012

My fps drops like a brick when Karthus ults.

Vul

10-25-2012

mine was as of today as well. just to clarify

EagleWarrior

10-25-2012

I am also experiencing this issue since patch, would like a fix thanks