To fix the new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

defektz

10-25-2012

I like it you have the alters as objectives to fight over, but with the 90 sec lockout a team is never camping them only defending maybe(if they know you're about to try and take it). The jungle is just enough for the teams to fight over, and lets be honest wards would kill the map two ward could cover it and you would have insane vision the team would just be dodging each other until they can get the upper hand. I think they did a good job with it I've had fun so far.

Keegstar

10-25-2012

All competitive 3s players wanted was a well remake so creep couldnt be dragged and instead they do a full remake to make casual players happy. would they ever do this for SR, no. they only care about competitive so why treat that competitive 3s community like this. this new map is 3s dominion, and sorry but dominion is a bad joke that wasted money and time and now it looks like this is too.

NasuSmokinGanja

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
riot doesnt want to admit its wrong,
from their perspective, its their ass on the line
they just spent a whole bunch of time and money to make this new map a reality
then it gets immediately chewed out by the community
if they admit they are wrong, they get fired
The company "riot" isn't going to be fired lmao.

If anything the developers are just embarassed as hell about the uproar they caused in the community.

But we know how riot loves to troll, so you know they're just loling. hence the name of the game -lol

akaDEATH

10-25-2012

I didn't like the old TT that much I don't like Dominion and I kinda like the old TT better over this one.. I think the map is way to small, the idea with the shrines is cool but it can snowball the game hard if your team is newb suck and dont know how to teamfight (which is just about every game)... What ever happened to that molten map you guys where making 2yrs ago.. I would like a different map of the classic game mode

Reckless Rancor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Can we keep this bumped i will start adding idea's that people have put untill a red can pass it on considering i rarely see any MAJOR game changes happen. to my thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=30691868

Reckless Rancor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Bumb Bump